This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

Early yesterday, I'd get an error trying to quote anyone. Also the page forward/back was quite funky. No error with this quote, and the page navigation seems to be working properly now.
    We believe we resolved many of those error issues yesterday. We need to know what problems members encounter now and going forwasrd

Comment

Haven't been here much in the past few days, but the 'last post read', seems :-), to be working, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post
        Haven't been here much in the past few days, but the 'last post read', seems :-), to be working, I hope.
        I believe that's true
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Seems pretty good as of now.

Don't spend all that overtime pay you earned from this all in one place.
          I had to open another off shore acount
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Still getting notifications of threads I'm not following.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
              When you open them up, what do read? Can you copy the URL and put it in an email to: giantsboards@gmail.com

Comment

Question......are they threads that were around before the recent fix? That's what my thread notifications are and I think it has something to do with all the "combining" of like threads that went tragically wrong.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

To RF and Fbomb"

This last one was for "THEE" thread. I was getting one other one too that I don't recall subscribing to.

RF - I will post it next time.

Or, I'll have to go in there and ask everyone to refrain from posting.

Comment

To RF and Fbomb"

This last one was for "THEE" thread. I was getting one other one too that I don't recall subscribing to.

RF - I will post it next time.

Or, I'll have to go in there and ask everyone to refrain from posting.
                    OK, when we have the info we can start to back track

Comment

The ignore list is not working.

And I am also intermittently getting notifications on threads even though I have cleared all the notification check boxes.

Comment

This may be old news but we are mixing names and different avatars again on the "last post" column to the far right on the main page.
                        So right now, my name is there as the last post but Gee718's avatar is next to my name.
                        When I hover over the Gee718 avatar, it says Jomo.
                        Gee718 put the last post up and I was just before him.
                        Last edited by jomo; 02-08-2018, 05:45 PM.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          This may be old news but we are mixing names and different avatars again on the "last post" column to the far right on the main page.
                          So right now, my name is there as the last post but Gee718's avatar is next to my name.
                          When I hover over the Gee718 avatar, it says Jomo.
                          Gee718 put the last post up and I was just before him.
                          We will take a look thanks

Comment

Last post on TAGF main page is not accurate.

Comment

When posting from Safari on my iPad, I lose punctuation. Apostrophes mostly.

Comment

Got this again, just now. Haven’t seen in since the last changes, but popped up,again.

Comment

Working...
                                X