This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post
    Got this again, just now. Haven’t seen in since the last changes, but popped up,again.
    What were you trying to do, which platform were you using?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

What were you trying to do, which platform were you using?
      on my iPad using Firefox. Just clicked on the icon and it popped up. Clicked OK and it went away.

Comment

Over in the “coaching”, the Last Post Read, seems to not be working again. So much for progress

Comment

Can reconfirm, the Last Post Read feature is not working. Damn, frustrating to come back to a thread to try to figure out where the hell I left off.

Comment

Sorry to say the same problems are still around.

Can't understand why its so hard to fix.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

helllllloooo???? echoooooo.........
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                helllllloooo???? echoooooo.........
                You're actually expecting a reply?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  Sorry to say the same problems are still around.

Can't understand why its so hard to fix.
                  The most serious problems were the avalanche of error messages. We seem to have fixed those as of now. We continue to put your complaints forward. The last post feature seems to a harder problem to correct as is the case with the last post read feature.
                  Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-14-2018, 10:04 AM.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    The most serious problems were the avalanche of error messages. We seem to have fixed those as of now. We continue to put your complaints forward. The last post feature seems to a harder problem to correct as is the case with the last post read feature.
                    I'm seeing much less issues, but the action is obviously slow these days. I'd anticipate it gets crazy here, come draft day.
                    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-14-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I'm seeing much less issues, but the action is obviously slow these days. I'd anticipate it gets crazy here, come draft day.
                      Yes, most of the error messages are gone. There are still a few problems that need addressing but overall it's a lot better than it was.

Comment

Can reconfirm, the Last Post Read feature is not working. Damn, frustrating to come back to a thread to try to figure out where the hell I left off.
                        It works at time for me, but it seems certain threads it does not work. For instance if I try and go to last post read in the Here's how the Giants can get to the Super Bowl next year

thread, I always get the first post on the second page, even though I have read most of the posts on that page. This also happened with certain threads on the last version. Intermittent problems are the hardest to troubleshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

It works at time for me, but it seems certain threads it does not work. For instance if I try and go to last post read in the Here's how the Giants can get to the Super Bowl next year

thread, I always get the first post on the second page, even though I have read most of the posts on that page. This also happened with certain threads on the last version. Intermittent problems are the hardest to troubleshoot.
                          Yes, this seems to be the case at the moment.

Comment

I have no idea if this will be any help or not, but here is a link to the other board I've mentioned previously. Have no idea what they use, but the Last Post Read option has never been an issue, as long as you're logged in.

https://southorange.worldwebs.com/forums

Comment

I have no idea if this will be any help or not, but here is a link to the other board I've mentioned previously. Have no idea what they use, but the Last Post Read option has never been an issue, as long as you're logged in.

https://southorange.worldwebs.com/forums
                              I will pass it along

Comment

I don't think this has to do with the new update as I've experienced this prior but I figured this is a good spot to post it?

1. In multiple page threads there will be page numbers and "next" buttons atop and at the bottom of the thread. However those page numbers are useless (for lack of a better term) because no matter what all the threads end up being an infinite scroll top to bottom. For example clicking on an 11 page thread there is no way to click on page 11 (if you want to read the latest posts) or page 2, etc. You have to scroll (a lot) back and forth because all the posts of the thread appear on one single page.

I tried searching for user/board settings but do not see anything with regards to this type of user interface.

2. Multi-quote function. Is there a way to multiquote? I do not see it.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X