Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MESSAGE BOARD UPDATE - 2/5

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • admin test

    Comment


    • Ignore list not working again.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
        Ignore list not working again.
        OK, were you able to go back and see if the post you were missing finally appeared?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • Filters are acting wacky.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

            OK, were you able to go back and see if the post you were missing finally appeared?
            Not sure what you are asking - what is happening is I am seeing posts from peeps on my ignore list. It appears to be intermittent, but I will send you an example next time it happens.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

              Not sure what you are asking - what is happening is I am seeing posts from peeps on my ignore list. It appears to be intermittent, but I will send you an example next time it happens.
              Look at post # 120
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • The IT third parties have acknowledged the problem with the ignore lists and continue to work on a resolution. As soon as they find the fix we will pop a few corks.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  The IT third parties have acknowledged the problem with the ignore lists and continue to work on a resolution. As soon as they find the fix we will pop a few corks.
                  This calls for a bit of the bubbly. You've earned yourself a seat at the head table, pal!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                    This calls for a bit of the bubbly. You've earned yourself a seat at the head table, pal!
                    The problem is we don;t get an error message or any other form of notice when the lists disappear
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

                      The problem is we don;t get an error message or any other form of notice when the lists disappear
                      I have no lists, nor do I look at any poster's username or avatar to judge or respond to what they are typing, here. Unless it's kidding around - then I shape the joke to what I know about them or what they might enjoy seeing.

                      Comment


                      • I'm having a continous problem of having to sign in over and over, pretty much every time I look at a new thread. It's been going on for at least a couple weeks. Not noticing it on any other service. I'm using a MacBook and safari browser.

                        Comment


                        • noticing that avatars /user names are miss matched.... I thought they had that one fixed

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
                            I'm having a continous problem of having to sign in over and over, pretty much every time I look at a new thread. It's been going on for at least a couple weeks. Not noticing it on any other service. I'm using a MacBook and safari browser.
                            Have you tried deleting your cookies and temporary files?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • How do you edit signatures?
                              Also, why can't I see my signature anymore?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by primetime View Post
                                How do you edit signatures?
                                Also, why can't I see my signature anymore?
                                Click on EDIT SETTINGS below your username, click on ACCOUNTS, Scroll down to EDIT SIGNATURE
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X