No announcement yet.

Landon Collins was right about Bill Belichick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler was a secrete Eagles fan and he knew that Bill would have to suspend for his actions. Heehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      who gives a ****..
      if one DB causes you to lose a game then you prob would have lost it anyway
      i disagree. CB is an extremely important position and they did give up a ridiculous amount of yards to a backup QB (though to be fair the Minnesota defense was better and they did as well). If we got to the super bowl and then Janoris Jenkins was benched for some mysterious reason I think it very well could be the difference between winning and losing the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tito-Wooten View Post

i disagree. CB is an extremely important position and they did give up a ridiculous amount of yards to a backup QB (though to be fair the Minnesota defense was better and they did as well). If we got to the super bowl and then Janoris Jenkins was benched for some mysterious reason I think it very well could be the difference between winning and losing the game.
        Last year many on here said we lost to GB because DRC got hurt in the first series. DRC was our #2 CB and we got blown out. The Pats lost by 1 and didn't have their best CB but suddenly that doesn't matter to people lmao.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
          Last year many on here said we lost to GB because DRC got hurt in the first series. DRC was our #2 CB and we got blown out. The Pats lost by 1 and didn't have their best CB but suddenly that doesn't matter to people lmao.
          Did the Giant's offence put up 600+ yards on GB's Defense?
          Last edited by TEM; 02-13-2018, 07:12 PM.
          There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Did the Giant's offence put up 600+ yards on GB's Defense?
            No. Your point?

"Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

No. Your point?
              Where you blame it on a single decision. I say Philly D played superbly. They gave up 600 yards of Offense and won the game. That my friend is the definition of I will give you the 1st 99 of the field ,that last one is mine
              There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Where you blame it on a single decision. I say Philly D played superbly. They gave up 600 yards of Offense and won the game. That my friend is the definition of I will give you the 1st 99 of the field ,that last one is mine
                Let me say this, once again, I am not blaming anything on a single decision. I'm not even saying that they 100% win the game with him on the field.

The Philly D didn't win anything. They gave up the most points EVER in the Super Bowl for a winning team. NE had 7 possessions scored on 6 of them with 4 TDs. The Giants D won the Super Bowl against the Pats, not the Eagles D. Never forcing a punt, only getting 1 TO, only getting 1 sack, giving up 500 yards of passing, 600+ yards total, 5.1 yards per rush, 27 first downs is not playing superbly. That is horrible.

"Next man up"

Comment

...except they gave up "that last one" four times.

Comment

Let me say this, once again, I am not blaming anything on a single decision. I'm not even saying that they 100% win the game with him on the field.

The Philly D didn't win anything. They gave up the most points EVER in the Super Bowl for a winning team. NE had 7 possessions scored on 6 of them with 4 TDs. The Giants D won the Super Bowl against the Pats, not the Eagles D. Never forcing a punt, only getting 1 TO, only getting 1 sack, giving up 500 yards of passing, 600+ yards total, 5.1 yards per rush, 27 first downs is not playing superbly. That is horrible.
                    Yet the still won the game. With the Yardage NE put up they should have scored 35+ points. The Defense stopped them when needed.

Your point that a DB is the reason NE lost the game and The HC made a poor decision still holds no water. 613 yards of Offense in any game should have won .

Comment

Odell's 4 receptions for 28 yards probably had something to do with it as well.

Comment

613 yards of Offense in any game should have won .
                        A thousand yards of offense is not enough if your defense gives up more points than you score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

A thousand yards of offense is not enough if your defense gives up more points than you score.
                          You can also argue the Eagles Defense played well enough to win. Or the pate Offense could not score enough . It is all perception.

Comment

You can also argue the Eagles Defense played well enough to win. Or the pate Offense could not score enough . It is all perception.
                            Not many times you're going to give up 41 points and win a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Not many times you're going to give up 41 points and win a game.
                              Name a team that put up 600+ in Offense and lost again it is perception.

Comment

Name a team that put up 600+ in Offense and lost again it is perception.
                                I guess I'm not understanding your argument. Are you suggesting that Malcolm Butler not playing on defense helped the New England offense "put up 600+"?

Comment

Working...
                                X