No announcement yet.

Article: Justin Pugh and Geno Smith Headline list of 25 NYG Free Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha! That headline tells you just how bad this team was in 2017.......when Geno Smith and Justin Pugh headline your free agent list.....a back-up QB and an injury prone O-lineman who only started 8 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Well, you know what my solution would be!

Anyway, a lot of teams carry three quarterbacks (most, actually). They may stick the #3 on the practice squad, but they have three on the payroll.
      I donít think Geno would be eligible for the practice squad and Webb would probably get picked up off of it.
      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        Pugh - only at the right price. Like vet minimum.
        I dont know about that, but if he's reasonable I would like to keep him. I suspect he wont be reasonable though the way the OL market is.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

I donít think Geno would be eligible for the practice squad and Webb would probably get picked up off of it.
          Eh, well...let's just draft our next franchise QB in April and we won't have to worry about where to put Geno Smith!

Comment

Id like to re-sign Fluker, Cockrell, and Kennard.... Thats pretty much it
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              yeah, pretty much

Comment

not even darkwa?

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

not even darkwa?
                  Nah, not really. Hes OK but didnt really wow me. Id rather have Gallman and a draft pick (like Sony Michel, Nick Chubb, Derrius Guice, Saquon Barkley, Royce Freeman, Rashaad Penny or Bo Scarborough) sharing carries
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Iím with you.. except Iíll add king also bc I think heís got talent and can run. Only deep threat other than Odell .

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Eh, well...let's just draft our next franchise QB in April and we won't have to worry about where to put Geno Smith!
                      If they believe in one of these guys then they should take him.
                      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Move 'em all out.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

If we can off load 40% of this roster that easily we should do it in a flash.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

These are the 3 I like also. Pugh can't stay on the field and last year Guards were going for 10 million. New coach, GM, there is going to be a big change over on this team.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                                Move 'em all out.
                                Just like old oil contaminates the good

Comment

Working...
                                X