Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This position is key to winning a SB for Giants.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

A GM speculates on all factors. They all already know how good Barkley is. That's why he will go in the top 10. Look at the YPC for this guy. He turned out pretty well...no? And he would have gone in the top 15 if it had not been for weight and off-the field issues:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...on-bell-1.html
    Not with a top 5 pick because the speculation could be wrong. The GM has to use the factual information about the back. Like I said lower 1st all for it. His rushing stats are a huge ginormous Red flag for a #2 pick.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Not with a top 5 pick because the speculation could be wrong. The GM has to use the factual information about the back. Like I said lower 1st all for it. His rushing stats are a huge ginormous Red flag for a #2 pick.
      In your opinion. I think the Giants should take a QB at 2, but if they took Barkley, I will not be upset. He is going to be a top level RB in the league and is most likely the guy that will help us the most right away.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

In your opinion. I think the Giants should take a QB at 2, but if they took Barkley, I will not be upset. He is going to be a top level RB in the league and is most likely the guy that will help us the most right away.
        And that is your Opinion. I think there are better pure rushers in the draft. That is what the Giants need.
        There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Te who can block at the edges is what we need so we can run to the outside. Yes some O-linemen we can run behind with a lot of punishing backs and other types of backs. Mix other types of runs with power run plays wich are actually basic run plays using power blocks wich all teams use.

Comment

Working...
          X