Pat Shurmur hire is looking better and better for the Giants | Politi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    hate to sound like a hindsight fool but I had felt all along that neither McDaniels or Patricia were qualified to be the NYGs next HC. Def liked Shurmur or Wilkes better.
    McDaniels is a tool bag and Patricia IMO is way more of a crap shoot to be a good HC than Shurmur at this stage.
    Very happy we got Shurmur. Well happy now. Lets see what next season brings.
    This...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
      Looking like Shurmur was the best man for the job, afterall.
      Mcadoo was a good man for the future. No one knows if the other coaches will be better than shurmur or not. it will remain to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by futurewebb View Post

Mcadoo was a good man for the future.

Ok. Now go in your room and play with your toys.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Ok. Now go in your room and play with your toys.
          He's a troll...pay him no mind.

Comment

Yeah gotta give David Gettleman and John Mara Credit, we dodged a bullet not dealing with anything that has to do with the Patriots. Seems like it is a lot of EGO and ARROGANCE from Top To Bottom with that Coaching Staff. I don't want anything from the Patriots, not only that but most of the coaches from Bill Staff don't even do well as Head Coaches and they end up going back to him anyway

I feel for the Colts, that is a major setback because they waited for that IDIOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Well, then...let's just go get our own Wentz and compete!
              maybe we already have him.....Webbmister

Comment

He's a troll...pay him no mind.
                Its a shame because Davis Webb could turn out to be great....but this moron is already tarnishing his name....messed up
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by futurewebb View Post

maybe we already have him.....Webbmister
                  Yeah. Lol.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to respond to barran21.
                    You might want to stop and actually read the posts you respond to instead of going off "half-cocked." IMHO, quality is better than quantity. There is another voluminous poster here that does the exact same thing. Dont be him.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

You might want to stop and actually read the posts you respond to instead of going off "half-cocked." IMHO, quality is better than quantity. There is another voluminous poster here that does the exact same thing. Dont be him.
                      I accidentally hit the "quote" button on your post instead of the one on his.

Chill, dude.

Comment

I accidentally hit the "quote" button on your post instead of the one on his.

Chill, dude.
                        Again, read before you post, "dude."

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Again, read before you post, "dude."
                          I am really, really sorry. Is there anything I can do to convince you to forgive me?

Comment

Originally posted by pathas View Post
                            Dan Campbell going to be interviewed by the Colts tomorrow. Frank Reich on Friday. I think they'll hire Reich - good - get him out of Philly.
                            Colts GM Ballard has said behind the scenes.
                            He wants to hire Philly OC who kicked the _ss of the piece of Sh_t ,NE OC..

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post

I wonder how many teams will offer McDaniels a HC after this mess.
                              meh....many coaches pull this crap and get another chance. He wont have to because the ONLY reason BB wants him back is because Kraft wants McD as his next HC when BB retire in a year or two.
                              I have no proof but thats my take.
                              BB doesn't chase after anyone unless instructed to do so by the owner. Kraft is the only person in that org that can give BB an order so to speak.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

meh....many coaches pull this crap and get another chance. He wont have to because the ONLY reason BB wants him back is because Kraft wants McD as his next HC when BB retire in a year or two.
                                I have no proof but thats my take.
                                BB doesn't chase after anyone unless instructed to do so by the owner. Kraft is the only person in that org that can give BB an order so to speak.
                                I think McDaniels is done outside of NE.

it took him 10 years after the Denver fiasco to get an opportunity with the Colts which he just nuked

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tony-du...211316267.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pat...anapolis-colts

https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/josh-m...ional-suicide/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...ULCmJ/amp.html
                                Last edited by AK_91207; 02-08-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X