Rookie of the Year Marshon Lattimore expects Giants' Eli Apple to 'bounce back'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moecoastie77 View Post
    I'm pulling for Apple...I think many on these boards are way too critical of him
    I feel the same way . I am not ready to give up on a high draft pick after 2 seasons.
    The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

That's great ship him off to the Saints for a 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
        Maybe, if he's closer to home (family). He can be motivated. Cleveland for a second round pick. ???
        I would take that deal and run

Comment

If anyone thinks you are getting higher than a 5th for Apple you're nuts. Either you include him in a trade down to sweeten the pot or you trade him for another failed #1 pick (Treadwell). Most likely, you will get a 6th rounder for him or just have to flat release him.

Comment

ROY player (with smarts) knowing exactly what to say (the right thing). Doesn't make this true.

Apple was just on IG recently responding to a person's comment about Apple being called a "cancer", and Apple replies "I'm sure your parents have called you much worse".

Yea, seems like Apple is growing up.
            Cucks of GMB:
            1.) Die-Hard

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
              Hopefully he bounces to another team......someone out there values this guy.....trade him.
              he has no value whatsoever after last season and how much of a head case he was. instead of giving him up for a 6th or 7th round pick we'd be better off seeing if he can get his s**t together next season with a new coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                If anyone thinks you are getting higher than a 5th for Apple you're nuts. Either you include him in a trade down to sweeten the pot or you trade him for another failed #1 pick (Treadwell). Most likely, you will get a 6th rounder for him or just have to flat release him.
                Why give the Giants anything?Wait till we release him and get him for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Why give the Giants anything?Wait till we release him and get him for nothing.
                  Cause there is no guarantee that they do release him.

Comment

Yeah, there is.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                      How do you bounce back from holding penalties, PI penalties, not turning your head around at the right time, and frequently giving up big plays?

Apple just doesn't have it and never will. Another huge mistake my Reese.
                      Better coaching?
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Just ANOTHER wasted pick by that loser Jerry Reese. So glad he's gone!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                          Just ANOTHER wasted pick by that loser Jerry Reese. So glad he's gone!!!!
                          That was harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Better coaching?
                            Typical Morehead. You will never get it.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

Typical Morehead. You will never get it.
                              In know I know...you thought McAdoo was getting it done and should never have been fired.

I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

In know I know...you thought McAdoo was getting it done and should never have been fired.

I disagree.
                                LOL.

Reese sucked.

You keep defending Reese.

Just go away Morehead. You will never understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X