• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

LOL.

Reese sucked.

You keep defending Reese.

Just go away Morehead. You will never understand.
    Understand you?......I'm afraid you're right.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Understand you?......I'm afraid you're right.
      It's because of people like you we don't have more people here adding quality content.

I know, that went completely over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

It's because of people like you we don't have more people here adding quality content.

I know, that went completely over your head.
        I'll let you in on a secret......No it didn't.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'll let you in on a secret......No it didn't.
          Just go away. You are a legend in your own mind.

Comment

Let the rotten apple play for his beagles. Guarantee they straighten him out and if not then he can disrupt their locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito-Wooten View Post

he has no value whatsoever after last season and how much of a head case he was. instead of giving him up for a 6th or 7th round pick we'd be better off seeing if he can get his s**t together next season with a new coaching staff.
              I stand by my statement......SOMEONE out there values him......you have these terrible teams and organizations who annually make awful deals and never learn (i.e. - The Browns) and you also have these terrible teams who consistently trade for and sign trouble makers thinking they can straighten them out (i.e. - The Bengals).....one of these turd franchises/coaches/GM's will bite......

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                Maybe, if he's closer to home (family). He can be motivated. Cleveland for a second round pick. ???
                Oh that would be great. Dare we dream. If we can get a 2nd rd pick for this miss of a 1st rd pick I'd jump at it in a N.Y. minute. Hope they could get something positive and ship him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post

I stand by my statement......SOMEONE out there values him......you have these terrible teams and organizations who annually make awful deals and never learn (i.e. - The Browns) and you also have these terrible teams who consistently trade for and sign trouble makers thinking they can straighten them out (i.e. - The Bengals).....one of these turd franchises/coaches/GM's will bite......
                  someone out there might "value" him but they wouldn't give him much value. if you think we're getting more than a 5th round pick at best for this guy you're crazy. even great players rarely get traded for 1st round picks and a franchise QB was traded for a 2nd rounder this past season and just signed the richest deal for QB in NFL history. since a 5th round picks generally don't become more than backup caliber players we'd be better served to see if he can turn it around next season with a clean slate and a new coaching staff/GM. if not, then too bad. it seems we always draft underachieving or injury prone CBs for some reason, save for maybe corey webster but that was many years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X