2013 Giants'Training Camp: Unofficial Defensive Depth Chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titwio View Post
    They're thinner at corner than I was imagining. If Thomas doesn't make it then they're pretty much one injury away from panic mode. Ross and Hosley and after that it's not too pretty unless someone emerges.
    keep an eye on Trumaine McBride. I heard he has been doing very well throughout the spring and did well again today.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
      keep an eye on Trumaine McBride. I heard he has been doing very well throughout the spring and did well again today.
      Will do. He's kinda smallish though....5'9 185. BTW, whatever happened to Brandon Bing?
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I like the idea of Joseph and Hank side by side.
        Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
          I like the idea of Joseph and Hank side by side.
          yea, that one way to fix the run D..

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
            he made the top 5 plays of the day so thats something lol

Comment

Antrel Rolle starts @ FS? Horrible angles, come on!

Comment

Not sure that this tells us much, just one man's view. Kiwi is likely the RDE, and wouldn't be surprised if the brought back JPP slowly. Also the CB James was suppose to be doing very well in OTAs and looked good in the return game. Will be interesting to see how this turns out, a ton of good competition.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                  Will do. He's kinda smallish though....5'9 185. BTW, whatever happened to Brandon Bing?
                  he's a FA..they didn't bring him back.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                    he made the top 5 plays of the day so thats something lol
                    hey it's a start..lets hope he keeps it up. We all know we need 10 corners on this team lol. I heard somewhere yesterday that he might be passing Hosley on the depth chart which is very concerning. I had high hopes for him

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                      Not much of a surprise, there.. except maybe Dan Conner over Herzlich
                      Not really a surprise... Herz looks bad.
                      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

uff this doesnt look to good , look at it and then imagine missing the avg 2-4 starters because of injuries. down right Scary in the secondary .

Comment

Working...
                        X