• Show
Clear All

He was toxic...glad he's gone#
    GMEN

Comment

Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
      I thought we waived him week 17
      We did but its good to relive it.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
        Good riddance. He sucked from his first play to his last. He was the poster child for bad O-line play. His game film will live on as a perfect training tutorial on what not to do on protecting the QB and creating a path for the Running Back " Pause the film: Ya see what Bobby did there. That is the worst thing you can do."
        Lesson a 7th round pick should keep his head down and mouth shut and grind,something Hart had trouble with,in the end he was a practice squad player but with our OL challenged team he was a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

Lesson a 7th round pick should keep his head down and mouth shut and grind,something Hart had trouble with,in the end he was a practice squad player but with our OL challenged team he was a starter.
          He should have been cut at the end of this past pre-season. He did nothing to improve his skill set. I am not a big Jerry fan. I respect him for going to O-line camp for the past 2 off seasons. He will never be a pro-bowl player but his play has improved as a result of his off seasons commitment.
          There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

He should have been cut at the end of this past pre-season. He did nothing to improve his skill set. I am not a big Jerry fan. I respect him for going to O-line camp for the past 2 off seasons. He will never be a pro-bowl player but his play has improved as a result of his off seasons commitment.
            Felt the same way about flowers as far as offseason commitment goes dude was plenty strong he's at the giants facility lifting, he should have been at bently's camp,but it seems like flowers doesn't take constructive criticism to good Flarety paid with his job for making the #1 pick feel uncomfortable.

Comment

makes it really crystal clear why this team has struggled the coaching staff and front office were delusional when it came to judging talent,and if you spoke up you ended up like Pope TC flarety KG the list goes on.

Comment

There was a brief moment I thought he could be a good RT. Very brief, but he showed something at least. I think he just turned 20 when we drafted him. Much like Flowers and Apple, they were drafted very young.

Comment

makes it really crystal clear why this team has struggled the coaching staff and front office were delusional when it came to judging talent,and if you spoke up you ended up like Pope TC flarety KG the list goes on.
                  I agree.
                  There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Felt the same way about flowers as far as offseason commitment goes dude was plenty strong he's at the giants facility lifting, he should have been at bently's camp,but it seems like flowers doesn't take constructive criticism to good Flarety paid with his job for making the #1 pick feel uncomfortable.
                    He was in the weight room with Hart. He is another that does nothing in the off season to fix his issues. I an mot as ready to give up on EF but he needs so show he committed to fixing his issues this off season. Pumping iron will not do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      Iíll always remember Bobby for his graceful backpedal and backwards somersault. Now that was a thing of beauty.
                      Ranks right up there with the Larry Donnell summersault, untouched fumble of Giants lore.
                      sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
                        Old news from last year!
                        I thought so too. Was thinking I mightíve had the wrong lineman in mind. Wasnít he already released by Gettleman?

Comment

i thought he was released when he said he wouldnt play the last game.

Comment

+1

Comment

He was waived injured. When he cleared waivers he was place on the Giants injured reserve. From there (I think) you either wait until he is healthy and waive him again or reach an injury settlement with him to release him.

Comment

He was in the weight room with Hart. He is another that does nothing in the off season to fix his issues. I an mot as ready to give up on EF but he needs so show he committed to fixing his issues this off season. Pumping iron will not do that.
                                Exactly like I aid strength is not his issue,technique is.

Comment

Working...
                                X