Bobby Hart Waived After 3 Seasons with New York Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

Exactly like I aid strength is not his issue,technique is.
    Yep he should get help this off season on it.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Yep he should get help this off season on it.
      we would hope so right dude is a mess technically,can't fathom how they could not see what every other draft pro did that he was flawed and not just a little.

Comment

we would hope so right dude is a mess technically,can't fathom how they could not see what every other draft pro did that he was flawed and not just a little.
        I can't blame it all on EF . He was placed into a situation he was not ready for. To try to compensate for his lack of knowledge on what it is to be an NFL LT. He developed bad habits. that until this point can't shake or correct.
        There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

I can't blame it all on EF . He was placed into a situation he was not ready for. To try to compensate for his lack of knowledge on what it is to be an NFL LT. He developed bad habits. that until this point can't shake or correct.
          his pre draft scouting report said everything he is doing now bad feet and bad hand placement dropping his head exactly it's not his fault he was drafted where he was

Comment

his pre draft scouting report said everything he is doing now bad feet and bad hand placement dropping his head exactly it's not his fault he was drafted where he was
            I still think he has it in him . He just need the right coach to communicate with him on a level he can work with. Don't get wrong i am not saying he's a dullard. I am just saying with some , they need very specific instructions to piece together in their head what the instructor is saying.
            Last edited by TEM; 02-10-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I wonder what happened to all those posters that cried and cried for weeks for Hart to replace Newhouse a few years back? Probably still here I guess, contradicting themselves daily.

Comment

He was bad in college but he was so young. We've had worse 7th round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post

He was bad in college but he was so young. We've had worse 7th round picks.
                  as I said not his fault someone thought he was worthy of the 9 pick in the entire draft.

Comment

I still think he has it in him . He just need the right coach to communicate with him on a level he can work with. Don't get wrong i am not saying he's a dullard. I am just saying with some , they need very specific instructions to piece together in their head what the instructor is saying.
                    I get that heres for hoping he goes to camp with Jerry that would be a start.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                      But Mcdoofus started him for 2 years straight. If our Oline was decent enough, guys like him would have been playing on the practice squad and or as 2nd stringers.
                      He also declared Perkins his starting RB in July based on nothing.

Comment

Maybe. But when you see him getting beat making the exact same mistake time after time, over a 3 year period, you have to doubt if he can be taught to be an NFL tackle.

Did all the Giants OL coaches stink, or is Flowers a lost cause?

Comment

For me the 2017 Giants will be remembered by these images.

McAdoo staring at the field cluelessly while the Giants go three and out,
                          Darian Thompson missing just about every open field tackle he was asked to make,
                          the LBs never making a play to cause a turnover,
                          Flowers playing out of position,
                          the DEs gassed due to no effective depth,
                          the truly offensive line never getting any push in short yardage situations and
                          the unwatchable Bobby Hart getting rag dolled by every D end trying to bull rush him.

Fix those problems and you go a long way towards fixing this team.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Maybe. But when you see him getting beat making the exact same mistake time after time, over a 3 year period, you have to doubt if he can be taught to be an NFL tackle.

Did all the Giants OL coaches stink, or is Flowers a lost cause?
                            When I said he still has it . I meant as a O-linemen ( Guard or RT)not necessarily as a LT.

Comment

I get that heres for hoping he goes to camp with Jerry that would be a start.
                              That would be great.

Comment

I think that Flowers is gone ... bad pick by a prior regime, bad player and bad attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X