Bobby Hart Waived After 3 Seasons with New York Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    I think that Flowers is gone ... bad pick by a prior regime, bad player and bad attitude.
    I don't think he is. His cap hit is 100% ($4,579,184). To replace him on the roster will be his cap hit + what the team pays the player that replaces him. A negative against an already slim amount of space. Logically we are stuck with him for at least another season.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

How can we release the "best RT in the league?"

I guess that quote will rank up there with all time Giants classics right next to "The talent is there on the OL. It is up to the coaches to bring it out.?
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        There was a brief moment I thought he could be a good RT. Very brief, but he showed something at least. I think he just turned 20 when we drafted him. Much like Flowers and Apple, they were drafted very young.
        You can't build a team with a bunch of Flowers and rotten Apples!
        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

I guess that quote will rank up there with all time Giants classics right next to "The talent is there on the OL. It is up to the coaches to bring it out.?
          Itís right up there with ďthe JPP of tightends.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

You can't build a team with a bunch of Flowers and rotten Apples!
            And apparently no Hart.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              I think that Flowers is gone ... bad pick by a prior regime, bad player and bad attitude.
              theres a strong possibility of that happening,I think they might be stuck with each other for one more year unless one of the young guys comes back ready to play or they hit pay dirt in the draft on a tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

Itís right up there with ďthe JPP of tightends.Ē
                the worst part of that is they canned a guy who coached some undrafted free agents and late round picks to block the way too 2 superbowls to prove that these guys were good enough,TC Flarety Pope weren't the problems,hopefully now they will be truthful with there selves when they miss on draft picks.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

the worst part of that is they canned a guy who coached some undrafted free agents and late round picks to block the way too 2 superbowls to prove that these guys were good enough,TC Flarety Pope weren't the problems,hopefully now they will be truthful with there selves when they miss on draft picks.
                  +1
                  The Giants front office expected these coaches to make a Turkey dinner from chicken ****
                  And when it didnít work instead of blaming the man who drafted these football impersonators they fired the coaches.

I hope so, if they have a draft bust amongst their team get rid of him. No more force feeding the coaching staff with these players. Reese made sure that any of his draft picks got every chance to succeed, even if it was detrimental to the team.

Comment

When was the last time the Giants had a pro bowl starting offensive lineman or RB these past 5-6 yrs?

Comment

+1
                      The Giants front office expected these coaches to make a Turkey dinner from chicken ****
                      And when it didnít work instead of blaming the man who drafted these football impersonators they fired the coaches.

I hope so, if they have a draft bust amongst their team get rid of him. No more force feeding the coaching staff with these players. Reese made sure that any of his draft picks got every chance to succeed, even if it was detrimental to the team.
                      Amen brother LETS GO GIANTS,we have new life for the moment don't let us down Dave.

Comment

OL in the second plz...........
                        Originally Posted by jmike

"Barry Sanders has the most negative yardage plays of any player in NFL history by a comfortable margin. He was the major contributor to their biggest offensive issues... Honestly the single most overrated player in any sport ever has to be Barry Sanders. Well, if winning games is your goal. If you want highlights though, he's your man."

Comment

+1

+2

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

The day this came out my first thought was the media twisted the words from "I want to be the best RT in the NFL" to "I am the best RT in the NFL".

Wrong.

I still can't believe Hart was that stupid. But then again, he is a Reese OL draft pick.

Comment

Hart will go to the pro bowl one day....watch....

It's not like he can't afford tickets....~LMAO
                              Long Live the King

Comment

Good
                                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Working...
                                X