Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycowns View Post
    people are really debating Nicks and Beckham? LMAO
    I know right lol. obj against the packers in the playoffs is all they need to look at.

Comment

• WOW ^^^ look at these responses. I think they're serious. oh my

Comment

• Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Well Nicks did show up big time in the Playoffs
        Odell partied on a boat
        Ok but that doesnt mean Nicks is better. You might as well say Mario Manningham is an all time great giant receiver too since he had a great 11 playoff run as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

I know right lol. obj against the packers in the playoffs is all they need to look at.
          Did you forget the red font??

Comment

• Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Ok but that doesnt mean Nicks is better. You might as well say Mario Manningham is an all time great giant receiver too since he had a great 11 playoff run as well.
            No because nicks was a big time regular season performer as well. Why would anyone make the point about manningham lol. Obj still has a lot to prove imo. Iím pulling for him

Comment

No because nicks was a big time regular season performer as well. Why would anyone make the point about manningham lol. Obj still has a lot to prove imo. Iím pulling for him
              Nicks had 2 1000 yard seasons in 6 years

Beckham has 3 in 4 seasons.

Can we mute entire threads? Asking for a friend

Comment

Nicks had 2 1000 yard seasons in 6 years

Beckham has 3 in 4 seasons.

Can we mute entire threads? Asking for a friend
                Why would you ask to ďmuteĒ an entire thread? This is an open forum on the Internet lol. Donít read or respond if you think that your fragile psyche may get triggered.

Comment

Why would you ask to ďmuteĒ an entire thread? This is an open forum on the Internet lol. Donít read or respond if you think that your fragile psyche may get triggered.
                  I should ignore it but I feel its my responsibility to educate the uneducated fans. Its a curse.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

What traits are you referring to exactly?

That WR play should be evaluated only on how many playoff wins you have?

Should we drop OBJ for Torrey Smith using your logic?

Try thinking a little harder
                    I guess these guys never saw Jerry Rice's first playoff game. LOL, its Odell and it is not close in the slightest. But hey...Odell went on a boat!!!!! How dare he!!!!

Comment

Huge Nicks fan here but we are talking about the best receiver and sry but Odell has already surpassed him. Imo its nonsense to knock Odell down because of his one and only bad playoff game. So should we just remove all the big clutch moments he had during the regular season??

Nicks had Cruz and Manningham......Who did Odell have when he was shattering records left and right??

Comment

• Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Huge Nicks fan here but we are talking about tbe best receiver and srt but Odell has already surpassed him. Imo its nonsense to knock Odell down because of his one and only bad playoff game. So should we just remove all the big clutch moments he had during the regular season??

Nicks had Cruz and Manningham......Who did Odell have when he was shattering records left and right??
                        Rueben Randle for the win!!!!!!

Comment

I should ignore it but I feel its my responsibility to educate the uneducated fans. Its a curse.
                          Educate how? By regergatating stats ? All you did was show how triggered you were by a post you read and asked for a mod to shut down a thread lol . Try to show a little more restraint next time you are triggered by post you read on an open forum. Maybe give yourself a time out from the internet cupcake.

Comment

Educate how? By regergatating stats ? All you did was show how triggered you were by a post you read and asked for a mod to shut down a thread lol . Try to show a little more restraint next time you are triggered by post you read on an open forum. Maybe give yourself a time out from the internet cupcake.
                            You're embarrassing and learn what a mute button is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Before his leg and foot injuries Hakeem Nicks was a great player. He was the best WR we ever had..........Until Odell came.
                              I still find it astonishing how he just became ineffective from 1 year to the next. Very sad.
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

You're embarrassing and learn what a mute button is.
                                Listen here my triggered little psychopath, you donít get to come on an open forum and ask for things to be muted because it was too much for your fragile psyche. Seek validation elsewhere cupcake.

Comment

Working...
                                X