If tom brady was eli manning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If tom brady was eli manning

Missed a bunch of passes in the first half.

Not athletic dropping the pass on that trick play was crutial. He would still be running.

Terrible ball security got sacked ONCE and fumbled. That cost them the game.

Weak arm.. hail mary sshould have landed in back of the endzone..

Almost got gronk killed in tb game..

Collinsworth brady 'that pass was where it needed to be' vs eli 'short armed it'
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

If Tom Brady was Eli Manning he would've won SB XLII and XLVI
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post

Not athletic dropping the pass on that trick play was crutial. He would still be running.

Collinsworth brady 'that pass was where it needed to be' vs eli 'short armed it'
      It`s fitting that you would use Tom Brady`s worse half ever to compare him to Eli.

Comment

It is a fact that "the greats" get more leeway than other people. Belichick, Brady, Lebron, Jeter and all the other greats of this generation can do poorly and still get judged as being great. That's why people don't question if Bill makes a bad call, or if Brady has bad plays or if Lebron has a bad game. It is always viewed in a different light. The same is true in other sectors too. Elon Musk comes to mind. He has made some horrendous business moves, but has also done amazing things; so people are more likely to overlook the bad calls.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          +1

Comment

Yeah, Eli is just as good as Brady

Comment

He threw for over 500+ yards!
              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                Yeah, Eli is just as good as Brady
                No one's saying that...at least not me.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Oh man

Comment

All I know for sure is that both will be in the HOF & that Eli beat Brady twice in the SB. Those are the facts & are indisputable.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      Funny ! Great Line Joe, appodictic you have great comparisons here. Made me laugh.

But lets not put this loss on Brady. 3 TD's, 1 turnover, over 500 yds passing, 33 pts. Not a bad performance at all especially in a Championship game.

Comment

The poor throws coming off rushed plays early on in that game made me feel like I was watching our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                          The poor throws coming off rushed plays early on in that game made me feel like I was watching our team.
                          Exactly and he still threw for 500 yards, 3Tds and 1Interception.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

Funny ! Great Line Joe, appodictic you have great comparisons here. Made me laugh.

But lets not put this loss on Brady. 3 TD's, 1 turnover, over 500 yds passing, 33 pts. Not a bad performance at all especially in a Championship game.
                            I agree , the eagles only punted once. this whole qb vs qb thing has always been silly to me. Eli won his last sb mvp throwing only 1 td.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

I agree , the eagles only punted once. this whole qb vs qb thing has always been silly to me. Eli won his last sb mvp throwing only 1 td.
                              It is not really a QB comparison, as much as if Eli takes one hit and fumbles everything is his fault.

And collinsworth was hillarious. Brady through a pass in the dirty 3 feet in front of the receiver and he said "that is right where it is supposed to be". You are supposed to throw that low so the WR can catch it, not so low that it skips in and is completely uncatchable.

The pats only had 2-3 driver relaunching penalties from the refs this game which is why they did not win. They also usually get a 40 yard PI as well.
                              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                              X