If tom brady was eli manning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by appodictic View Post

It is not really a QB comparison, as much as if Eli takes one hit and fumbles everything is his fault.

And collinsworth was hillarious. Brady through a pass in the dirty 3 feet in front of the receiver and he said "that is right where it is supposed to be". You are supposed to throw that low so the WR can catch it, not so low that it skips in and is completely uncatchable.

The pats only had 2-3 driver relaunching penalties from the refs this game which is why they did not win. They also usually get a 40 yard PI as well.
    their Defense sucked , thee end.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post

It is not really a QB comparison, as much as if Eli takes one hit and fumbles everything is his fault.

And collinsworth was hillarious. Brady through a pass in the dirty 3 feet in front of the receiver and he said "that is right where it is supposed to be". You are supposed to throw that low so the WR can catch it, not so low that it skips in and is completely uncatchable.

The pats only had 2-3 driver relaunching penalties from the refs this game which is why they did not win. They also usually get a 40 yard PI as well.
      I highly doubt if Eli threw for 500 yards 3tds and led our offense to 33 points, he would be blame for the loss.

Comment

If the Queen had balls, she'd be the king...
        Last edited by krappedetector; 02-13-2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

I highly doubt if Eli threw for 500 yards 3tds and led our offense to 33 points, he would be blame for the loss.
          Heís had plenty of good games but people focused on a couple of bad passes. So itís not far fetched to think the loss wouldíve been pinned on him if he fumbled with the game on the line.

Comment

The Pats OL generally does a great job protecting Brady.

However if they don't he looks very ordinary. It's shocking to see how badly he falls apart.
            Fan since 1970.
            ---------------------
            ----------------------------------------------

"Don't worry about it. It's just a bunch of guys with an odd-shaped ball." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

Heís had plenty of good games but people focused on a couple of bad passes. So itís not far fetched to think the loss wouldíve been pinned on him if he fumbled with the game on the line.
              Eli tend to get more credit than he deserve when he has average games. The man has been praise for scoring 17 points, 255 yards 2 TDs and 1 interception with a 56% completion rate in the Super Bowl. And you want me to think that Eli would be blame for having a better all around game and having 33 points, 505 yards 3tds and 1 fumble with 58% completion rate?
              Last edited by Cruzan 26; 02-13-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

If Brady was Eli he wouldnt have gotten the league MVP.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Eli tend to get more credit than he deserve when he has average games. The man has been praise for scoring 17 points, 255 yards 2 TDs and 1 interception with a 56% completion rate in the Super Bowl. And you want me to think that Eli would be blame for having a better all around game and having 33 points, 505 yards 3tds and 1 fumble with 58% completion rate?
                  Eli had a similiar game against the eagles and people were saying... great now we wont draft a qb. Lol
                  Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

. The man has been praise for scoring 17 points, 255 yards 2 TDs and 1 interception with a 56% completion rate in the Super Bowl.
                    If you think thats what the "praise" is all about then your view is skewed by your agenda.
                    First off Eli didnt score the points the team did. How did the Pats offense do that SB? The Giants D was touted and as having a great game but the Pats D stunk?
                    The Giants offense took what they got, had a game winning drive, and won the game. If it was the other way around Brady would have been carried out on the shoulders of the NFL!!
                    Oh yeah.....maybe you missed the playoff run too that season.

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Lol @ comparing the best QB of all time to a guy who is just barely average compared to his peers

I wonder why a player who has been in 8 Super Bowls gets more slack than a player who has only played in 11 total playoff games?

He didnít win a playoff game in all but 2 seasons in his career...

Comment

Brady and the Pats offense played great but Philly D sucked as well. How many Pats receivers were wide open? It was like Philly only had 9 gnus on D!!
                        With that said the Pats D sucked too.
                        Even after all the those yards and points it still wasnt enough and when you fumble in a close game it will contribute big time to the loss. Doesnt matter if its 7-3 or 38-33.
                        I would have blamed Eli for fumbling just as I blame Brady for it. He ****ed up and it cost them.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          Brady and the Pats offense played great but Philly D sucked as well. How many Pats receivers were wide open? It was like Philly only had 9 gnus on D!!
                          With that said the Pats D sucked too.
                          Even after all the those yards and points it still wasnt enough and when you fumble in a close game it will contribute big time to the loss. Doesnt matter if its 7-3 or 38-33.
                          I would have blamed Eli for fumbling just as I blame Brady for it. He ****ed up and it cost them.
                          You blame Brady for that fumble? lol ... ok

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

He was facing 9 gnus though.

Comment

yeah.....I do. He had the ball at the time of the fumble right?
                              Of course QB can get overwhelmed by a rush . I get that. But as a fan I would place that responsibility on him as I would Eli.
                              He was in the shotgun and saw it coming. I give him credit for hanging in the pocket but he ****ed up.

Comment

To me when the QB is overwhelmed buy the rush it's an OL issue especially in a last possession situation,He need to make a play and is gonna hold the ball as long as possible and sometimes that window closes faster then expected,all QBs but more so pocket passer need time or bad things are gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X