X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And our new OC is....

Mike Shula

Discuss...

WTH i thought dude wasnt a good OC,gotta here the reasoning behind this one before i really express.This sounds like Dave has his hands in it and not Pat.I know Pat will call the plays but what about dude from Arizona who was gaining steam or dude from Seattle either would have been better from what I had read

Comment

He has a decent track record and also was the HC of Alabama.

Comment

Shula is the OC to Shurmur......just like Sullivan was the OC to McAdoo......pretty much title only.

Comment

He won coordinator of the year in 2015, and went to the SB that year.

Comment

So whats left QB coach n its off and running right

Comment

Just read he will be QB coach as well so we good to now right,off to evaluate draft prospects

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                Shula is the OC to Shurmur......just like Sullivan was the OC to McAdoo......pretty much title only.
                Pretty Much this

Comment

He was OC for the Panthers from 13-17

better than bringing bevell in here

Comment

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3817809

Comment

Originally posted by nycowns View Post
                      He has a decent track record and also was the HC of Alabama.
                      He was awful as a head coach at Alabama.

Panthers seem to consistently be right in the middle of the league in terms of total offense every year. And he was fired. Not the pick I was hoping for.
                      2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
                      Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
                      Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
                      Rd 4: Kareem Hunt (Toledo, RB)
                      Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
                      Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
                      Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

shula, hmm, didnt see that one coming. meh, im indifferent i guess.
                        I like shurmur, im in the guys corner, but man i wish we just had a head coach that would "head coach" on the sideline and not have his face stuck in the playcalling menu all game, the giants so desperately need engagement from the staff, the team leaders. i wana see guys getting hyped on the sideline, the coaches in their face. maybe its just cause it was sickening watching mcadoo hide behind the menu while the team and the world fell apart around him.

Comment

Originally posted by JediGiant View Post
                          shula, hmm, didnt see that one coming. meh, im indifferent i guess.
                          I like shurmur, im in the guys corner, but man i wish we just had a head coach that would "head coach" on the sideline and not have his face stuck in the playcalling menu all game, the giants so desperately need engagement from the staff, the team leaders. i wana see guys getting hyped on the sideline, the coaches in their face. maybe its just cause it was sickening watching mcadoo hide behind the menu while the team and the world fell apart around him.
                          I agree. A head coach should delegate the coordinator duties and be the top general.

Fan since 1970.
                          ---------------------
                          ----------------------------------------------

"Don't worry about it. It's just a bunch of guys with an odd-shaped ball." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Yuck
                            but we will see I guess

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                              Mac was not good.

I bet an OC's job is way more than just calling plays.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X