• Show
Clear All

• NFL.com rated HC hires

Check out what they say about Shula
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...icia-top-board

Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
    Check out what they say about Shula
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...icia-top-board
    Didn't read past John Gruden at #1 and Matt Patricia at #2...not going to waste my time on a popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Didn't read past John Gruden at #1 and Matt Patricia at #2...not going to waste my time on a popularity contest.
      pretty much

Comment

Haha what a joke. Judging coaching hires before a single free agent is signed, or the draft takes place, or anything happens is just crazy. But NFL fans being NFL fans will click on it and read about it and discuss it and the attention will stay on the NFL and they will continue to be the #1 sport in the country. Mission accomplished.

With that said at least we are above Mike Vrabel........

My favorite part is how they dog Shula as an OC in Carolina yet he was the OC of the year two years ago lol.
        Last edited by IrishMike357; 02-13-2018, 08:30 PM.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Not ready for primetime Patricia number 2?

Comment

Originally posted by mercurio View Post
            Not ready for primetime Patricia number 2?
            But, but...he was baptized in the Church of Bill!

Comment

What a joke.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-coaching-hire

Just to put things in perspective...2 years ago Chip Kelly was viewed as the 2nd best HC hire. All about the name of the coach and how often this particular writer has heard it used before. That said, I did want Patricia but Shurmur is still a great fit I think. No where to go but up

Comment

Adam Schein? The next time he says something positive about the Giants will be the first.

Comment

You all know the purpose but yet you're giving Schein exactly what he's after.

The better idea would be to ignore this nonsense.

Comment

Who cares what he thinks? I am optimistic about the new staff. That is all the matters to me.
                      There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Originally posted by yatitle View Post
                        Adam Schein? The next time he says something positive about the Giants will be the first.
                        Exactly, hes a gangreen fan. Agenda driven sensationalist

Comment

I actually stopped reading once I saw that ugly picture of Adam Schein. He is one of the worst
                          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

https://yhoo.it/2H89bJH

Here is someone that feels it was a better than average hire.
                            If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

+1 amen brother!

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X