No announcement yet.

NFL.com rated HC hires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the name Adam Schein just evokes a "used car salesman" shyster kind of image.
    Never liked his views much.

I like Gruden but I just dont see why he is so highly rated as a HC. He has been away from the game for quite a while. he may be very good again but its no slam dunk. Not even close IMO.

Patricia is "brillant" like Belichick? He is? Maybe? The Pats D in the super bowl is now considered a "folly"?

ha ha

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It always bodes well for the Giants when they are not hyped and are in the underdog position.

Remember: we were winning the SB last year!

I mean, the media said so.......
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I actually stopped reading once I saw that ugly picture of Adam Schein. He is one of the worst
        This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          https://yhoo.it/2H89bJH

Here is someone that feels it was a better than average hire.
          Pat Shurmur - Grade: B
          Matt Patricia - Grade: C

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Comment

hiring grades downt mean squat....

lets see what shakes out in couple of years
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
            X