Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL.com grades Giants' 2017 rookies best in NFC East

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...a-a0cddbc1ede6
    "For their standout rookie seasons, both Engram and Tomlinson were selected to the Professional Football Writers of America (PFWA) 2017 All-Rookie Team. The Giants were one of just five clubs with multiple selections. Engramís six receiving touchdowns broke Bob Tuckerís franchise record for rookie tight ends, a mark that had held up since 1970."

Jerry's Drafts we not all bad. I thought he had a good draft last season.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

cool
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Bring back REESE!!!!!!

Comment

Even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

This doesn't mean we wouldn't have been a better team had we made other selections, like OL. Just because we got good players doesn't mean they were the right selections to make.
          That's not their fault obviously, but if we go OL this time then they will make the team that much better.
          It's cool because obviously we couldn't have gotten them (the players) if we didn't get them when we did, but OL was just a more pressing need that could have made us a better team than we were. If we get that resolved, especially if we are taking OL when it is actually BPA, then our team will be that much better than had we reached last draft for a player that didn't meet the value when we selected.
          So our team can be better than it would have been had we went OL, we just had to trudge through a crumby season because of it.
          Last edited by FanOfTheGmen; 02-14-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            Pigs use their noses to find truffles .Truffles are buried and need to be dug. ( I watch too much science channel)

My point was yea Jerry had some WTF moments. He also contributed to putting 2 trophies in the case. whether some believe it or not Dave has some big shoes to fill for a follow up.

There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Last year was a very good draft. The team last year was very talented. Fix the OL and we will be fine. I was shocked by the Engram pick but he surpassed my expectations last year. He will be an excellent TE for us.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                +1

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                  Last year was a very good draft. The team last year was very talented. Fix the OL and we will be fine. I was shocked by the Engram pick but he surpassed my expectations last year. He will be an excellent TE for us.
                  We stole him at 23.

Comment

Working...
                  X