No announcement yet.

AWAY GAMES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go to all the away games at Foxboro, now ( live in Rhode island). The '11 game was super. Ballards catch in the last minute had my patriot buds, crazy nuts. Years back to philthy, jets , yale bowl (that was home against the pats). Among those an Orange Bowl game in the 70's. Go giants!

Comment

I've saw us when we played the NO, I think Eli's rookie year and got smoked. We had a blast. You part before the game and party harder after the game, no matter who wins. A lot of good places to eat too around the stadium.

Skins stadium is okay. Santana Moss went off the day I went. I love talking trash and having fun going back and forth with opposing fans, so I like road games. You have to know how to do it though, unless you want to end up on the 6:00 news.
      Last edited by B&RWarrior; 07-30-2013, 01:02 PM.
      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

green bay championship game in the freezing cold and superbowl 42 only great games no bad ones.

Comment

That's all I get to see being a giants fan on the left coast. I have seen the giants play den on thanksgiving 4 yrs ago, sea, 9ers a few times, sd I have been to but not to watch the giants until this year, oak (never again). I must admit I love living out west but do miss living back east and having easy access to the giant games.

Comment

Working...
          X