Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could CUT one guy who would it BE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could CUT one guy who would it BE?

After SPENDING the past week rewatching ALL 16 games. I got my CLEAR cut answer, but I want to HEAR what others think first. Who gets the BOOT from the New York football Giants?
    LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
    VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
    2. OT/OG
    3. S for Collins DUO
    4. WR
    5. OT/OG
    6. TE
    7. LB

You?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Eli, hands down.

Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-20-2018, 07:57 PM.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Eli, hands down.

If you were on Family Feud, you'd hear:

XXX!
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Apple with Flowers a close 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

If you were on Family Feud, you'd hear:

XXX!
            You have to recognize sarcasm when it's so obvious
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Marshall

Comment

Snake Skin Tony

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                  Marshall
                  This one. I actually really like Marshall but I think his time has come. He would also give us about 5.1 mil in cap space which is the most of anyone that we don't "need", 8th most on the team.

Some popular answers.
                  We gain nothing in cap space from cutting Flowers. We lose .5 mil in cap space for cutting Apple. Harris and Jerry can give us about 2.5 mil each in cap space.

No one else that isn't a starter quality player really gives us a big number other than those guys.

**All numbers provided by OverTheCap**
                  LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                  "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Because it needs to happen. Dwayne Harris.

But I’d also cut Flowers just to make sure he has NOTHING to do with our OL in 2018.

Comment

Flowers

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                        This one. I actually really like Marshall but I think his time has come. He would also give us about 5.1 mil in cap space which is the most of anyone that we don't "need", 8th most on the team.

Some popular answers.
                        We gain nothing in cap space from cutting Flowers. We lose .5 mil in cap space for cutting Apple. Harris and Jerry can give us about 2.5 mil each in cap space.

No one else that isn't a starter quality player really gives us a big number other than those guys.

**All numbers provided by OverTheCap**
                        I agree on Marshall ... I like him and he was a great player, but I just don’t think he has a lot left....

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
                          Flowers
                          James Jamerson in your avatar??
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

Eli Apple
                            Last edited by Tommy_Ribs; 02-20-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

James Jamerson in your avatar??
                              Yepper

Comment

Working...
                              X