Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluker may not return.

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018...w-york-giants/

If true, it may be a mistake. If it's a fair deal, sign him up.

Originally posted by mercurio View Post
    https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018...w-york-giants/

If true, it may be a mistake. If it's a fair deal, sign him up.
    I saw nothing in the article besides the title that said he wasnt coming back.

Comment

Sounds to me like he's just leveraging his value prior to free agency. I agree with you though, we should definitely make a fair offer.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

@DJTheWarrior76 I've been grinding and showed people a glimpse of what I will Be last season. The team that brings me in - that Fan base should know that's a team that wants to win a Superbowl. The teams I face I feel sorry for.... #willingtopaytheprice #pissedoffforgreatness #filmneverlies

it's not definitive. But reading the tea leaves of this tweet, it does give off the impression that Fluker was told we're not going to resign him

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

That's because you aren't trying to sell something.

Comment

I really hope we resign him. How much could he be looking for? What's a fair contract for him?

Comment

IMO: The cryptic tweet suggests he wants a Payday. What is a fair deal for him ? 3, 6, 8, a year? He looked good for his short stint on the line. Was it enough the offer a multi year deal with?
              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Hey look who the QB is in the photo in that article.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                  IMO: The cryptic tweet suggests he wants a Payday. What is a fair deal for him ? 3, 6, 8, a year? He looked good for his short stint on the line. Was it enough the offer a multi year deal with?
                  Ya think??
                  This could be his last chance at a big contract, might as well strike while the iron is hot.
                  I would not give him $8 million a year, his durability is in question after last season.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

Ya think??.
                    This could be his last chance at a big contract, might as well strike while the iron is hot.
                    I would not give him $8 million a year, his durability is in question after last season.
                    I don't think based on his track record is worth more than 4-5 a season . No more than a 3 year deal Not one cent more than 10 guaranteed. He played 6 games and went on IR . That is not what you want from a player that rested most of the season on the sidelines. Is he worth 8? I am sceptical. 6 I am on the fence.
                    Last edited by TEM; 02-23-2018, 05:30 PM.
                    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

I definitely think we should bring DJ back. But as most above have stated, I really hope he doesn't think he should be paid like a premier Guard in the league

Comment

Every unsigned FA may not be returning to their former team.

Comment

This is exactly why I hate 1 year prove it deals . With reese being so bad at evaluating talent a majority of the time his one year deals proved they couldnít play so it was no big problem . A guy like fluker comes along who shows talent and Iíll be shocked if we can afford him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mj312 View Post
                            This is exactly why I hate 1 year prove it deals . With reese being so bad at evaluating talent a majority of the time his one year deals proved they couldnít play so it was no big problem . A guy like fluker comes along who shows talent and Iíll be shocked if we can afford him.
                            Why would you hate 1 year deals if they worked a majority of the time?

Comment

Iím starting to worry weíre going to have to post Help Wanted ads just to field an OLine

Comment

Working...
                              X