Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fluker may not return.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fluker may not return.

    https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018...w-york-giants/

    If true, it may be a mistake. If it's a fair deal, sign him up.

  • #2
    Originally posted by mercurio View Post
    https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018...w-york-giants/

    If true, it may be a mistake. If it's a fair deal, sign him up.
    I saw nothing in the article besides the title that said he wasnt coming back.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds to me like he's just leveraging his value prior to free agency. I agree with you though, we should definitely make a fair offer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

        I saw nothing in the article besides the title that said he wasnt coming back.
        @DJTheWarrior76 I've been grinding and showed people a glimpse of what I will Be last season. The team that brings me in - that Fan base should know that's a team that wants to win a Superbowl. The teams I face I feel sorry for.... #willingtopaytheprice #pissedoffforgreatness #filmneverlies


        it's not definitive. But reading the tea leaves of this tweet, it does give off the impression that Fluker was told we're not going to resign him

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

          I saw nothing in the article besides the title that said he wasnt coming back.
          That's because you aren't trying to sell something.

          Comment


          • #6
            I really hope we resign him. How much could he be looking for? What's a fair contract for him?

            Comment


            • #7
              IMO: The cryptic tweet suggests he wants a Payday. What is a fair deal for him ? 3, 6, 8, a year? He looked good for his short stint on the line. Was it enough the offer a multi year deal with?
              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey look who the QB is in the photo in that article.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TEM View Post
                  IMO: The cryptic tweet suggests he wants a Payday. What is a fair deal for him ? 3, 6, 8, a year? He looked good for his short stint on the line. Was it enough the offer a multi year deal with?
                  Ya think??
                  This could be his last chance at a big contract, might as well strike while the iron is hot.
                  I would not give him $8 million a year, his durability is in question after last season.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by primetime View Post

                    Ya think??.
                    This could be his last chance at a big contract, might as well strike while the iron is hot.
                    I would not give him $8 million a year, his durability is in question after last season.
                    I don't think based on his track record is worth more than 4-5 a season . No more than a 3 year deal Not one cent more than 10 guaranteed. He played 6 games and went on IR . That is not what you want from a player that rested most of the season on the sidelines. Is he worth 8? I am sceptical. 6 I am on the fence.
                    Last edited by TEM; 02-23-2018, 05:30 PM.
                    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I definitely think we should bring DJ back. But as most above have stated, I really hope he doesn't think he should be paid like a premier Guard in the league

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        Every unsigned FA may not be returning to their former team.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is exactly why I hate 1 year prove it deals . With reese being so bad at evaluating talent a majority of the time his one year deals proved they couldnít play so it was no big problem . A guy like fluker comes along who shows talent and Iíll be shocked if we can afford him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mj312 View Post
                            This is exactly why I hate 1 year prove it deals . With reese being so bad at evaluating talent a majority of the time his one year deals proved they couldnít play so it was no big problem . A guy like fluker comes along who shows talent and Iíll be shocked if we can afford him.
                            Why would you hate 1 year deals if they worked a majority of the time?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Iím starting to worry weíre going to have to post Help Wanted ads just to field an OLine

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X