Webby in season form!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    They always look at each other, confused...
    Here's a crazy idea, instead of guessing who is going to cover the guy on every play, how about you both just do it? Or maybe those ARE Perry Fool's "doubleteams" we see racing down the sideline with TD's constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
      Here's a crazy idea, instead of guessing who is going to cover the guy on every play, how about you both just do it? Or maybe those ARE Perry Fool's "doubleteams" we see racing down the sideline with TD's constantly.
      Er. If they both cover the same guy chances are someone else is uncovered

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        Er. If they both cover the same guy chances are someone else is uncovered
        Nicks gets double teamed, Plax was always double teamed, we can't do it?

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
          Nicks gets double teamed, Plax was always double teamed, we can't do it?
          If that's the play call. I have never seen them be called to double a receiver and neither of them does it however

Comment

It amazes me the huge amount that C-Webb has fallen off and how quickly he has managed to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
              It amazes me the huge amount that C-Webb has fallen off and how quickly he has managed to do it.
              the legend grows

Comment

Better figure it out before its Dez Bryant cruzin down the field!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  @art_stapleton: Rueben Randle. Again. This time a 50-yard bomb from Eli Manning over Webster + Rolle in end zone. Tremendous throw #nyh
                  did u have a link to the video clips of the highlights from today?

Comment

He's just saving himself for the season. Yeah...thats the ticket.

Comment

Do you remember him pre 2007 playoffs? He surged just as fast to become an elite CB. He was dreadful for his first 2 and a half years... He is back to where he was pre 2007.
                      Sad Sad Sad

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                        Better figure it out before its Dez Bryant cruzin down the field!
                        lol if they put webster on him i'm going to puke.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                          lol if they put webster on him i'm going to puke.
                          Webster did fine against Dez. It was Ogletree who kicked his butt

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            Webster did fine against Dez. It was Ogletree who kicked his butt
                            Which is ****ing weird.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Get Madison to show Webby the way. He already showing Holsey...Equal opportunity.Go Giants!!!

Comment

Cruz is too quick: https://staticsnappytv-a.akamaihd.ne...er&w=435&h=274
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X