Worst post of the year.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Worst post of the year.
      Reuben Randle regularly thinks Rudyy is really rude

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        I know, that might be too high. Im trying to remember Nicks being fully healthy for a few games in a row outside of the 2011 playoff run, and I cant do it.
        I don't think any skill player in the NFL is "fully healthy" for more than a few games in a row. If they are, they aren't engaging the play. I am as critical as the next guy for being soft. Canty is my favorite whipping boy. Nicks on the other hand dealt with more than just nicks and dings. He has some serious stuff, broken bones etc. His measure of toughness was that he played through it when others just sat out. I expect he'll be fine.

There was another guy who played for us that had the injury prone label slapped on him early in his career. He too was a warrior like Nicks. The injuries he had were major including a blown out knee, yet people called him fragile. Well his name was Phil Simms and after he got the knee and compound fracture of the thumb behind him, he was one of the most durable quarterbacks of his era. Given his toughness, I think Nicks deserves some more wiggle room.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          Reuben Randle regularly thinks Rudyy is really rude
          tehe
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Is Drez a magician?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
              Seeing as though Nicks seems to be made of glass Randle may get his wish.
              Made of glass? Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                Is Drez a magician?
                WTF is that even supposed to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  WTF is that even supposed to mean?
                  he thinks your magic..

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    he thinks your magic..
                    As well as a man with magical powers.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                      It's a fascinating theory, but the problem is that there are at least a half a dozen teams that routinely overpay for talent, and Nicks would only need one to come his way.
                      Now, let's say that there are a few teams that would be willing to over pay for Nicks if he has another injury plagued season. How many more teams would be willing to bid for his services if he plays a full 16 games at 100% Nicks level? So, would us bidding against 4-6 other teams make it more or less likely that we retain him than if there were 10+ teams showing interest, particularly since the teams that are willing to overpay are generally not good franchises?

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        bascially a wizard

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          I definitely have some magical powers.

Comment

If Nicks has another injury plagued year why would you want him even at a reduced price?

woah woah woah nicks is borderline top 10

When healthy I like him as much as anybody, again not named johnson.

TE's burn us because of the poor LBer play in the past few years.

Good TEs burn good LBs, they have a field day against ours. I want a killer TE, it's harder to always have to hit receivers like Eli has to do on 3rd down. Ask Brady and Romo and Ryan and so forth how a good TE helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post

Good TEs burn good LBs, they have a field day against ours. I want a killer TE, it's harder to always have to hit receivers like Eli has to do on 3rd down. Ask Brady and Romo and Ryan and so forth how a good TE helps.
                              Of course they help. Romo and Ryan havent won with them. But, Brady and Eli won Super Bowls without em.

Comment

Eli will determine Nick's fate this season, could make or break the guy

in simply throwing or not throwing to him. If Eli gets comfortable with Randle, Nicks may get a disappointing contract this time next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X