Long time Giants MB watcher..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time Giants MB watcher..

How goes it everyone!! Giants fan since I can remember (85, I guess?) Coming to your from Greensboro NC! Wanted to introduce myself.. Going to make an attempt to be much more involved in this awesome group!! Cheers everyone!

Long time watcher and you call this group awesome? Cheers back at you sir! Cheers I say!

Comment

Originally posted by Shortstack View Post
      How goes it everyone!! Giants fan since I can remember (85, I guess?) Coming to your from Greensboro NC! Wanted to introduce myself.. Going to make an attempt to be much more involved in this awesome group!! Cheers everyone!
      Hmm! Putting your feet in the shark tank can be dangerous!
      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by Shortstack View Post
        Cheers everyone!
        I hope you're saying that with a full mug of beer in your hand. You're going to need it.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Dilly Dilly!!

Comment

Expect a lot of negativity, passive aggressive people, and just plain goof balls. I too have been on these boards for like 13 years I think. But just recently started talking. It’s a lot of fun, just don’t take anyone serious.

Comment

Ah a fellow lurker of this MB. Welcome

Comment

WELCOME!!!!

Like everyone said, dont take anything personally, there are alot of jabronis and passive aggressive dbags in addition to flat out a-holes out here, BUT there are also some really knowledgeable people, die hard fans, and people ive met in person who have actually become close friends over time..... Hell my buddy and his wife met through here and now theyre expecting their 2nd child
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    WELCOME!!!!

Like everyone said, dont take anything personally, there are alot of jabronis and passive aggressive dbags in addition to flat out a-holes out here...
                    I'm right here, y'know.

Not cool.

Comment

Hell my buddy and his wife met through here and now theyre expecting their 2nd child
                      Really?

Hey, there, ladies!

The perfect Meme CheckingYouOut Creep Animated GIF for your conversation. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor.

Comment

[QUOTE=Shortstack;n3085251]How goes it everyone!! Giants fan since I can remember (85, I guess?) Coming to your from Greensboro NC! Wanted to introduce myself.. Going to make an attempt to be much more involved in this awesome group!! Cheers everyone! [/QUOTE

Well nice to have you! Sit a spell, put your Tar Heels up and keep the Alka Seltzer handy!!!!

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kase-1;n3085367]WELCOME!!!!

Like everyone said, dont take anything personally, there are alot of jabronis and passive aggressive dbags in addition to flat out a-holes out here, BUT there are also some really knowledgeable people, die hard fans, and people ive met in person who have actually become close friends over time..... Hell my buddy and his wife met through here and now theyre expecting their 2nd childAa

They’re expecting their second child to do what exactly?
                          Last edited by bigblue58; 02-26-2018, 08:39 PM.
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

[QUOTE=bigblue58;n3085430]
                            WELCOME!!!!

Like everyone said, dont take anything personally, there are alot of jabronis and passive aggressive dbags in addition to flat out a-holes out here, BUT there are also some really knowledgeable people, die hard fans, and people ive met in person who have actually become close friends over time..... Hell my buddy and his wife met through here and now theyre expecting their 2nd childAa

They’re expecting their second child to do what exactly?
                            Drain their bank accounts probably.

Comment

Welcome Shortstack.

Comment

Working...
                              X