Long time Giants MB watcher..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Draft Day party, huh? We should definitely do that this year. How many times do the Giants have the #2 pick? Would be fun.
    Yea it was in some bar that doesnt exist any more in nj near the stadium. Me and my boy took the train from LI, people came from Rockland county, hell even 1 of our buddies drove up from Maryland and none of us had ever met in person til that day we all got blackout drunk, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Yea it was in some bar that doesnt exist any more in nj near the stadium. Me and my boy took the train from LI, people came from Rockland county, hell even 1 of our buddies drove up from Maryland and none of us had ever met in person til that day we all got blackout drunk, LOL
      Well, I live in CT and I'd be more than happy to take a day trip to NJ. For a once-every-37-years event? You bet I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Shortstack View Post
        How goes it everyone!! Giants fan since I can remember (85, I guess?) Coming to your from Greensboro NC! Wanted to introduce myself.. Going to make an attempt to be much more involved in this awesome group!! Cheers everyone!
        Welcome.
        "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

Shortstack,i'm in SE Greensboro by E.FLORIDA and Benbow rd.
          Giant fan since '85

Comment

How goes it everyone!! Giants fan since I can remember (85, I guess?) Coming to your from Greensboro NC! Wanted to introduce myself.. Going to make an attempt to be much more involved in this awesome group!! Cheers everyone!
            Howdy DO!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

Hmm! Putting your feet in the shark tank can be dangerous!
              Yes indeed, it can surely be that at times.
              Luckily for me, I was married and divorced twice, so a shark tank is like a jacuzzi to me in comparison!!
              Y’all don’t scare me none lol

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Welcome!!!
                Be forewarned.....you’re entering an arena, where logic and facts, are considered by some to be conspiracy theories.

Last edited by bigblue58; 04-16-2018, 11:33 AM.
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Welcome to this board of misfits...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I hope you're saying that with a full mug of beer in your hand. You're going to need it.

Welcome!
                    Beer? He will need something much stronger than beer!
                    Welcome and hope you have a thick skin. Also remember that the "link police" will tag you if you say something and you do not provide a link from "a credible source."

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post

Yes indeed, it can surely be that at times.
                      Luckily for me, I was married and divorced twice, so a shark tank is like a jacuzzi to me in comparison!!
                      Y’all don’t scare me none lol
                      I guess some people have to make the same mistake twice before they learn their lesson!

Comment

Honestly.. I am a HUGE PSU fan, & would love to see Barkley @ #2... But I get trading down to stockpile some picks.. I think Saquon would be a HUGE addition & make this offense dangerous.. I think the Oline gets semi buttoned up with some FA signings & we draft some solid backups that contend to be starters..
                        Yo...I like you already!

Comment

Welcome, Shortstack. I, too, am a newbie poster, though I've been stalking the site for some time.

Comment

Honestly.. I am a HUGE PSU fan, & would love to see Barkley @ #2... But I get trading down to stockpile some picks.. I think Saquon would be a HUGE addition & make this offense dangerous.. I think the Oline gets semi buttoned up with some FA signings & we draft some solid backups that contend to be starters..
                            I am the "other" PSU alum here and agree with everything you say here.
                            Welcome and Go Blue!!
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                            X