Victor Cruz: Nicks is the number 1 WR.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Probably because I dont think I have ever heard another player sign a big contract then complain a couple days later about how he is underpaid.
    com∑plain

/kəmˈplān/
    Verb
    1. Express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.
    2. State that one is suffering from (a pain or other symptom of illness): "he began to complain of headaches".

By that definition, he is not complaining.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      My God go back a read, I already said this is a non issue with me, but if someone made the argument about him complaining it's not totally out of the realm. Personally I have already said to me,that Cruz, do I think he's complaining about his contract a little yes I do, but I could care less. I think he was undervalued in that regard,but a slot wr as good as him how else would he be undervalued?? To answer your question no, it wouldn't be an issue with me just like it's not now. that still doesn't mean that you can just take away what he said. If people are saying that he is somewhat complaining about the contract, they do have a valid point.

Truth is me, you, Slip, MS or whoever have no idea if he was complaining or not...so don't try to act like you know exactly what he was thinking.I'm just saying you can see it from both ways.
      K.

I personally see people overreacting over it.

Comment

He will get over a 1000 yards again cause he is that good...looks like your going to be eating crow.
        I wouldn't be surprised if he has less than 1000 yards. I just think that our passing attack is going to be 4 pronged. (Nicks, Randle, Cruz and Myers)

Not to mention our running game should be better.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Express dissatisfaction
          Thats exactly what he did.

"I’m not going to lie, it’s tough. It’s tough. When you understand from a numbers standpoint, and the numbers you put up you feel like deserve a certain amount of money,"

Comment

Probably because I dont think I have ever heard another player sign a big contract then complain a couple days later about how he is underpaid.
            And the multiple times he's said he's happy with his contract, his family is set for life, are lies?
            ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
              I hope so.
              no offense but I hope you are too
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                And the multiple times he's said he's happy with his contract, his family is set for life, are lies?
                Apparently, because he keeps talking about how the position he plays isnt valued highly enough.

Comment

"Iím not going to lie, itís tough. Itís tough. When you understand from a numbers standpoint, and the numbers you put up you feel like deserve a certain amount of money,"
                  I promise you that you are whining more about Cruz than he was about his deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if he has less than 1000 yards. I just think that our passing attack is going to be 4 pronged. (Nicks, Randle, Cruz and Myers)

Not to mention our running game should be better.
                    You got a point there...you know what I would be fine with that.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

no offense but I hope you are too
                      I'll eat it with feathers and all of the things inside it.

Comment

"Iím not going to lie, itís tough. Itís tough. When you understand from a numbers standpoint, and the numbers you put up you feel like deserve a certain amount of money,"
                        And then he later explains that it's okay because he's with his friends and family.

If he was so dissatisfied, why bring up what makes you happy?

Comment

You got a point there...you know what I would be fine with that.
                          Its why I'm glad they didn't overpay for Cruz. He got a nice deal but it was definitely team friendly as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I promise you that you are whining more about Cruz than he was about his deal.
                            Its just stunning to me. I understand a player complaining about their contract years down the road when guaranteed money is out and other players are making far more at the same position.

But I have never heard a guy complain about his contract three days after signing it

Comment

• Oh boy Cruz better deliver or the fans are really going to whine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                And then he later explains that it's okay because he's with his friends and family.

If he was so dissatisfied, why bring up what makes you happy?
                                Thats my point. If he complained then said nevermind its fine. End of story.

But then he goes again saying how undervalued/underpaid the position he plays is.'

Clearly he is unhappy with what slot receivers get paid, including his own contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X