Victor Cruz: Nicks is the number 1 WR.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Huh? For what reason? If people watch the interview and are upset by it I really can't fathom why.
    +1
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantsFan27 View Post
      seriously, some people need to get a life and stop putting so much stock into what a player says. boo freaking hoo.
      +2...well...I hate when Tuck talks...so I guess I put a lot of stock in what he says...

idc, +2

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        Cruz is starting to piss me off. The guy should move passed it now its over. He didnt have to sign with the Giants.
        Actually, he did.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          +2...well...I hate when Tuck talks...so I guess I put a lot of stock in what he says...

idc, +2
          lol yea me too. it's okay to be annoyed with what tuck or anyone says. but honestly, it's annoying for like 2 seconds and then i don't care about it anymore and brush it off like it's no big deal. some people take things too personally/seriously.

Comment

seriously, some people need to get a life and stop putting so much stock into what a player says. boo freaking hoo.
            What exactly are people supposed to talk about on a fan message board? The weather?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              What exactly are people supposed to talk about on a fan message board? The weather?
              Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Yes.
                It's raining somewhere.

Comment

It's raining somewhere.
                  Link or it didn't happen.

Comment

people can talk about whatever they want. and that includes me saying that what they're talking (or whining) about is silly.

Comment

• Nicks is always hurt.

Comment

lol yea me too. it's okay to be annoyed with what tuck or anyone says. but honestly, it's annoying for like 2 seconds and then i don't care about it anymore and brush it off like it's no big deal. some people take things too personally/seriously.
                        True.

Comment

• saw the full interview on NFL Network. They left out how he said nicks teaches him things he doesn't know and he looks up to him for that.. I see no problem with what he said. If Any Giants fan saw the clip they showed they would say won thats awesome!! There was no neg take at all whatsoever
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            saw the full interview on NFL Network. They left out how he said nicks teaches him things he doesn't know and he looks up to him for that.. I see no problem with what he said. If Any Giants fan saw the clip they showed they would say won thats awesome!! There was no neg take at all whatsoever
                            Unfortunately, Cruz is the current Pinata no matter what he says or doesn't say. He says Nicks is the # 1 receiver and that turns out to be a negative in terms of his contract despite the fact that he has said repeatedly he is happy with his contract. Those assertions are characterized by some as lies when he really means he's been screwed.

I hope some day to be able to look at the printed word and know what's in between the lines.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                              Yes I do make sense. With another big threat out there takes attention away from all receivers. When the offense has one big threat, the defense can focus on that player. They did that to Cruz when Nicks was not 100 percent last year. Cruz's production slipped with no other big threat wich Nicks wasn't at the time.

I made posts about how much Cruz should get a year based on the scheme, the other players on the field etc. Five to six mil a year is good money for a slot receiver without another big receiving threat. With another big threat in a heathy Nicks in 011. Cruz had more room to make moves and get extra yards. Without that other big threat, Cruz was unable to get those extra yards cause he had little room to move about, cause the defense could put more men in zone voverage. I believe that without another big threat, Cruz average per year would be below a thousand about 900 to 1,000 yards with a pocket qb who hardly runs for extra yards when giving the chance. A qb who is able to guy extra time can also help the receivers out is when a qb is able to buy extra time in all situations when he is in trouble or the receivers need more time to get open.
                              its a team sport. All players help other players. you said Cruz was "lucky" to get 1000 yards.....BTW....all slot receivers depend on the wide outs to draw attention.
                              IMO....your arguement is born out of disgust for Cruz and his contract comments and have very little to do with actual football
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                Cruz is starting to piss me off. The guy should move passed it now its over. He didnt have to sign with the Giants.
                                does't take much to piss you off considering he really hasnt done that much to cause issues other than people over reacting
                                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X