Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even Cleveland isn't sure about this year's draft of QB Prospects.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Cleveland isn't sure about this year's draft of QB Prospects.

Cleveland doesn't think the QB's in this years draft are all that good ,so why should we wast a # 2 over all on them?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...any-of-top-qbs

Because Cleveland has been the pinnacle of QB evaluation the last few years. We should totally do whatever there doing. Lol

Comment

I have said for a while I don't like any of these QBs with the exception of Mayfield...maybe. But the Browns not liking them is probably the best endorsement for them I have seen. We all know how great the Browns are at spotting talent.

Comment

It is still early in the evaluation process ..

​​​​​​They have the number 4 pick and fa didn't start yet so there may be a bit of smokescreen going on.

Comment

Stop believing these reports. They havent even interviewed any of these guys. Next week, you will see a report that Cleveland loves the QB class.

Comment

Exactly my point. If they take barkley at # 1 we need to trade down and fix the whole team .I am fine with taking a QB later ,If I could get my wish trade down and grab the LBer from Georgia Roquan Smith especialy if we are going to a 3-4 defense.

Comment

Considering Cleveland's history of striking out with QBs their evaluation of any QBs should be taken with a giant grain of salt.
              One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post
                Cleveland doesn't think the QB's in this years draft are all that good ,so why should we wast a # 2 over all on them?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...any-of-top-qbs
                Using Cleveland as any sort of barometer with regards to evaluating the draft is unwise.

Comment

Also, this thread belongs in the Draft forum.

Comment

all this "im not sure about these qbs" well there is always a gamble, and teams sometimes get it wrong, look how many "experts" teams passed on big ben when a bobo like me had him as the best one in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post
                      Exactly my point. If they take barkley at # 1 we need to trade down and fix the whole team .I am fine with taking a QB later ,If I could get my wish trade down and grab the LBer from Georgia Roquan Smith especialy if we are going to a 3-4 defense.
                      Smith would be gone by the #11 and the #21 pick on who we would probably have to trade back with. The others will still get a top 4-5 QB no need for them to give up all those draft picks.

Comment

Cleveland is a great franchise for many years, they always do the right things. We should definitely copy Cleveland's model.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          all this "im not sure about these qbs" well there is always a gamble, and teams sometimes get it wrong, look how many "experts" teams passed on big ben when a bobo like me had him as the best one in the draft.
                          too bad he was only the 2nd best one in that draft

Comment

They weren't thrilled with Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, DeShaun Watson, Deredck Carr or Dak Prescott either.

Comment

So much for being a man of his word ,he said he would ignore my posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X