Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even Cleveland isn't sure about this year's draft of QB Prospects.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Even Cleveland isn't sure about this year's draft of QB Prospects.

    Cleveland doesn't think the QB's in this years draft are all that good ,so why should we wast a # 2 over all on them?


    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...any-of-top-qbs

  • #2
    Because Cleveland has been the pinnacle of QB evaluation the last few years. We should totally do whatever there doing. Lol

    Comment


    • #3
      I have said for a while I don't like any of these QBs with the exception of Mayfield...maybe. But the Browns not liking them is probably the best endorsement for them I have seen. We all know how great the Browns are at spotting talent.

      Comment


      • #4
        It is still early in the evaluation process ..

        ​​​​​​They have the number 4 pick and fa didn't start yet so there may be a bit of smokescreen going on.

        Comment


        • #5
          Stop believing these reports. They havent even interviewed any of these guys. Next week, you will see a report that Cleveland loves the QB class.

          Comment


          • #6
            Exactly my point. If they take barkley at # 1 we need to trade down and fix the whole team .I am fine with taking a QB later ,If I could get my wish trade down and grab the LBer from Georgia Roquan Smith especialy if we are going to a 3-4 defense.

            Comment


            • #7
              Considering Cleveland's history of striking out with QBs their evaluation of any QBs should be taken with a giant grain of salt.
              One of these teams is not like the others

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by G1.. View Post
                Cleveland doesn't think the QB's in this years draft are all that good ,so why should we wast a # 2 over all on them?


                http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...any-of-top-qbs
                Using Cleveland as any sort of barometer with regards to evaluating the draft is unwise.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Also, this thread belongs in the Draft forum.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    all this "im not sure about these qbs" well there is always a gamble, and teams sometimes get it wrong, look how many "experts" teams passed on big ben when a bobo like me had him as the best one in the draft.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by G1.. View Post
                      Exactly my point. If they take barkley at # 1 we need to trade down and fix the whole team .I am fine with taking a QB later ,If I could get my wish trade down and grab the LBer from Georgia Roquan Smith especialy if we are going to a 3-4 defense.
                      Smith would be gone by the #11 and the #21 pick on who we would probably have to trade back with. The others will still get a top 4-5 QB no need for them to give up all those draft picks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cleveland is a great franchise for many years, they always do the right things. We should definitely copy Cleveland's model.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          all this "im not sure about these qbs" well there is always a gamble, and teams sometimes get it wrong, look how many "experts" teams passed on big ben when a bobo like me had him as the best one in the draft.
                          too bad he was only the 2nd best one in that draft

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            They weren't thrilled with Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, DeShaun Watson, Deredck Carr or Dak Prescott either.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So much for being a man of his word ,he said he would ignore my posts.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X