Conditioning Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastbayblue View Post
    Okay, here we go again with the start of hamstring injuries with Nicks leaving practice. The injuries this team has suffered over the past few years has been unacceptable and although many of them are not related to proper conditioning certainly many of them are!
    Regardless, it's time for a new conditioning coach, this should not be happening and there needs to be a change in the way this is handled!
    It's disgusting that we can't hire someone with enough talent and education to prevent injuries as other teams have.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      what bad injuries do you think they can prevent from better conditioning???
      Lol. Pretty sure that a team in the NY market has capable trainers that know how to stretch these guys out.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Lol. Pretty sure that a team in the NY market has capable trainers that know how to stretch these guys out.
        Why are you bringing up the Jets?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Seriously, the Giants were the least injured team in the division last season.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
            Seriously, the Giants were the least injured team in the division last season.
            Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by eastbayblue View Post
              Hamstrings, groins, quads, anything related to muscular type injuries.
              so which of those injuries have kept players out of the game for any length of time. Also vs other teams how do those minor injuries compare??

your arguement is lame.....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I used to blame preseason / even midweek practice injuries on the coaching staff and maybe Coughlin's hard nosed practices, but can you blame them for other teams losing players to injuries that are much worse? Jeremy Maclin , Michael Crabrtee. are both out for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                  I used to blame preseason / even midweek practice injuries on the coaching staff and maybe Coughlin's hard nosed practices, but can you blame them for other teams losing players to injuries that are much worse? Jeremy Maclin , Michael Crabrtee. are both out for the season.
                  I blame, in part, the CBA with the no pads, no contact, etc. clause. That is all driven by $$$ and I think it makes the players ill prepared for full contact.

It's amazing how many "stars" are already gone for the season in just three days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    @art_stapleton: Eli Manning on Hakeem Nicks: "He's just being smart" #nyg
                    and I agree
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                      add Harvin, pitta and the Denver Center to that list as mentioned above. Gronk not to far behind with a long road back ahead of him and maybe one hit away from missing even more time once he comes back
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        and I agree
                        The guy using his head is Randle. Carpe Diem!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          add Harvin, pitta and the Denver Center to that list as mentioned above. Gronk not to far behind with a long road back ahead of him and maybe one hit away from missing even more time once he comes back
                          Thank God they still have Hernandez....OH WAIT

Comment

I know it always feels like we have more injuries than other teams, but I don't know that to be fact. It is more likely that we just pay more attention to those. Does anyone have numbers to compare the number of hamstring, groin, and quad injuries the Giants have every year against other teams? Injuries like concussions or broken bones are just a fact of the game, but it seems that muscle related issues should be more avoidable... at least to a point. But, I am no expert, without having a basis of comparison we are simply throwing out unfounded opinions.
                            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              now that wasnt nice lol

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X