Conditioning Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I blame, in part, the CBA with the no pads, no contact, etc. clause. That is all driven by $$$ and I think it makes the players ill prepared for full contact.

It's amazing how many "stars" are already gone for the season in just three days.
    Most of the teams aren't even hitting much yet. And most of the injuries have been from guys cutting and planting. Not getting hit

Comment

Crabtree's out for the season? Things that happen when you sleep! Wow!

Comment

funniest thread of the off season

bravo friends

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
          Crabtree's out for the season? Things that happen when you sleep! Wow!
          Yeah, he blew his Achilles during OTAs.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
            Yeah, he blew his Achilles during OTAs.
            he should have stretched more.....damn those conditioning coaches....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I kind deal with the muscle pulls. It's the ACL's and the Achilles tears, and other injuries that cause players to miss an entire season that are deflating. It's a part of the game. The injury train visit's teams randomly, but sooner or later everybody gets a ride.
              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Working...
              X