Conditioning Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditioning Coach

Okay, here we go again with the start of hamstring injuries with Nicks leaving practice. The injuries this team has suffered over the past few years has been unacceptable and although many of them are not related to proper conditioning certainly many of them are!
    Regardless, it's time for a new conditioning coach, this should not be happening and there needs to be a change in the way this is handled!

Nobody has a hamstring injury.

And all you need to do is take a look around the league. Nearly every team is suffering from a player injury already

Comment

Originally posted by eastbayblue View Post
      Okay, here we go again with the start of hamstring injuries with Nicks leaving practice. The injuries this team has suffered over the past few years has been unacceptable and although many of them are not related to proper conditioning certainly many of them are!
      Regardless, it's time for a new conditioning coach, this should not be happening and there needs to be a change in the way this is handled!
      Nicks left with tightness in his groin...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1411271
      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

IT guy pulled a hammy plugging in the film room projector

Comment

@art_stapleton: Eli Manning on Hakeem Nicks: "He's just being smart" #nyg
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

To be honest, hearing about maclin, harvin, that broncos center, gronk, and pitta, we've been.very fortunate this offseason...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by bansaw View Post
              IT guy pulled a hammy plugging in the film room projector
              Since when do I make the injury report?

Comment

maybe it's time to switch to decaf

Comment

blah blah blah blah
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    To be honest, hearing about maclin, harvin, that broncos center, gronk, and pitta, we've been.very fortunate this offseason...
                    And no "serious" arrests either!
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                      maybe it's time to switch to decaf
                      Maybe! I still think this team is not doing a good job in this regard. I have been angry about it for years.

Comment

Maybe! I still think this team is not doing a good job in this regard. I have been angry about it for years.
                        what bad injuries do you think they can prevent from better conditioning???
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                          And no "serious" arrests either!
                          Well there was weed hill, but thats a 4-week suspension for something that honestly shouldn't be a felony, compared to murder anyway. Our high profile injurious thus.far *knock on wood* are JPP and Hynocerous, both of which might not even hit regular season PUP. All the guys I listed earlier are most likely out for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            what bad injuries do you think they can prevent from better conditioning???
                            Hamstrings, groins, quads, anything related to muscular type injuries.

Comment

Easily the most ignorant post of the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X