Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Flahety: David Diehl is my starting right tackle

http://www.giants101.com/2013/07/29/...s-david-diehl/

by default for now. Hopefully Pugh can have a better showing then DD....OR.......DD steps up his performance and has a good season.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

They have a lot of confidence in David Diehl huh? Does ANYONE on this board? He took a pay cut from 4 mil. to 1 mil. because he has a lot of confidence in himself as well. He knew no one else would give him a dime and so did the Giants. Yeah, they're full of confidence in a scrub no one else in the league wants.

Comment

Uhmm..... I'm going to take that as a way to keep the rookie on edge during camp.

Comment

ok. appreciate it flaherty. my RT is Pugh. Wonder whose TC's RT is? guess thats the ultimate one of importance

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
            They have a lot of confidence in David Diehl huh? Does ANYONE on this board? He took a pay cut from 4 mil. to 1 mil. because he has a lot of confidence in himself as well. He knew no one else would give him a dime and so did the Giants. Yeah, they're full of confidence in a scrub no one else in the league wants.

I thought Diehl played ok at RT last season.

Comment

Harsh. Maybe not starter quality anymore but Diehl can play all positions across the line and is at worst a solid backup. NFL contracts are pretty meaningless. He's not the first player to take a huge paycut towards the end of a deal.
              sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

i never wish injuries upon nobody , but in some cases they do help a team as it gives opportunity to the next man to step up and sometimes thats what it takes for TC to start a rookie.. i hope it doesnt happen as i would love to see actual real competition and let the the best man win , but i think thats the only way we will see pugh start this season , is if we have a injury

Comment

What is he supposed to say? you have a guy that when healthy is a good RT up against an unproven rookie. I still stand my prediction however that Pugh will be RT and Diehl will be 6th lineman because of his versatility. It may not happen game 1 but sometime this season if both stay healthy I believe the switch will take place.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    I thought we played ok at RT last season until Diehl came in.
                    Fixed it for you.

Comment

why do you always have to sound like a **** head.....???
                      you cant seem to discuss the players on the team without whining.....
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        by default for now. Hopefully Pugh can have a better showing then DD....OR.......DD steps up his performance and has a good season.
                        this
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          why do you always have to sound like a **** head.....???
                          you cant seem to discuss the players on the team without whining.....
                          be careful he is ripped and will choke you out with his huge biceps
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

What a shame. Diehl better of got back to his youth... Hopefully be week 1 Pugh will be the RT.
                            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              be careful he is ripped and will choke you out with his huge biceps
                              ha ha...
                              its all internet bull**** anyway but he is one annoying poster.....

Comment

Working...
                              X