X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cusetownGIANT
    started a topic pugh will see alot of playing time this year

pugh will see alot of playing time this year

whether he beats out DD or not he will be starting , all it takes is one injury on the line no matter where ,if its LT DD will move over and pugh will start , if its LG DD will move there , if its center , Booth will move there and DD will move to LG , because of DD versitality he is most likely going to be on the field and as much as i hate injuries , its just not likely that all 5 guys on the OL are going to remain healthy through 16 ..IMO if DD is gonna be playing then i would rather him be at Guard than tackle , im tired of the speed rushers blowing by him and him looking lost , i personally want whats best for the team and the best 5 combo of guys on the line , btw what ever happen with petrus?? i had high hopes for him when he was drafted

• JJC7301
    replied
    Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    If Pugh doesn't become a starter.. He will be the first O-lineman off the bench I imagine..
    +1. I think that he'll be starting at RT by some point this year. I would be surprised if he started off the season as a starter, though.

Leave a comment:

• cusetownGIANT
    replied
    fbomb , i know your from the town bro , we have talked on here years ago , wish i could remember my old login name , one of them were xxda_ghostxx i think and i had a pic of me for my avatar all jacked wearing a tank top, i been on here on and off for well over 10 years and while most the time i just get on here to read ...how u been brother?

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    Welcome cuse......I live in Syracuse as well. Pugh was a great pick, don't let the doubters that will show up here get to ya. They will see,
    Cuse fan's opinions are to be dismissed out of hand regarding our Mr. Pugh.

Morehead has spoken.

Leave a comment:

• FBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by cusetownGIANT View Post
    whether he beats out DD or not he will be starting , all it takes is one injury on the line no matter where ,if its LT DD will move over and pugh will start , if its LG DD will move there , if its center , Booth will move there and DD will move to LG , because of DD versitality he is most likely going to be on the field and as much as i hate injuries , its just not likely that all 5 guys on the OL are going to remain healthy through 16 ..IMO if DD is gonna be playing then i would rather him be at Guard than tackle , im tired of the speed rushers blowing by him and him looking lost , i personally want whats best for the team and the best 5 combo of guys on the line , btw what ever happen with petrus?? i had high hopes for him when he was drafted
    Welcome cuse......I live in Syracuse as well. Pugh was a great pick, don't let the doubters that will show up here get to ya. They will see,

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Do you know why Eric Fisher went #1 overall instead of Joeckel? Because the Chiefs thought Fisher was more versatile and could be a better RT.
    Speaking of arguing just to argue...........

Leave a comment:

• slipknottin
    replied
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    You draft O linemen for their versatility in round 3 and above, not round 1.
    Do you know why Eric Fisher went #1 overall instead of Joeckel? Because the Chiefs thought Fisher was more versatile and could be a better RT.

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    blah blah blah...
    enough......lol

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    His versatility is a big reason he was drafted at #19

Leave a comment:

• Toadofsteel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Glaw
    replied
    if its LT DD will move over and pugh will start

hey hey hey don't put him over there.

Leave a comment:

• Toadofsteel
    replied
    Originally posted by jomo View Post
    Petrus is well documented, not NFL ready, not ever.
    Isn't that why we let him go to the patriots, and they ended up cutting him anyway?

Leave a comment:

• giantsfan420
    replied
    i think the OL is going to show stark improvements, whether pugh is on the field or not. competiton is a good thing, and simply by taking pugh first rd, it puts the entire unit on notice. these guys realize it.

and the OP makes great points. whether he beats DD by week 1 or not, Pugh will be a fixture on the OL sooner rather than later one way or the other.

Leave a comment:

• slipknottin
    replied
    btw what ever happen with petrus??
    His feet were stuck in concrete.

Leave a comment:

• jomo
    replied
    Petrus is well documented, not NFL ready, not ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X