• Time
  • Show
Clear All

15-1.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      15-1.
      whats up girl? who do you have us losing to Denver?
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
        whats up girl? who do you have us losing to Denver?
        Sup Ryan? Nope, to the Chiefs lmfao.

Comment

No way we lose to the Cowboys again on the opener. They have a new defense and they are working out the kinks. Eli is going to take them to school.

13-3 Glass half full; 8-8 Glass half empty

THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL! SB BOUND!!!
          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Sup Ryan? Nope, to the Chiefs lmfao.
            Chiefs worry me too and the Broncos, and I think the Skins could win one.
            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
              dude why do you even post here? you never have anything positive to say must be a ***** *** eagirls fan
              Nope, just a realist. I'll gladly eat crow directly to you if any of those 3 things I just laughed at actually happen. I post here because 90 % of you need to be brought back down to Earth from believing the team is going to go 12-4 every year, are blind to the fact that TC loses us 1 game a year in the waning moments with some boneheaded decision, and think Kildrive is a good OC. Why should I just sit here and read a bunch of fiction and not correct it?

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
                Nope, just a realist. I'll gladly eat crow directly to you if any of those 3 things I just laughed at actually happen. I post here because 90 % of you need to be brought back down to Earth from believing the team is going to go 12-4 every year, are blind to the fact that TC loses us 1 game a year in the waning moments with some boneheaded decision, and think Kildrive is a good OC. Why should I just sit here and read a bunch of fiction and not correct it?

Comment

plenty of board members have the same veiws you do. They just don't come across as so arrogant and smug like you do.
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    plenty of board members have the same veiws you do. They just don't come across as so arrogant and smug like you do.
                    Pot calling the kettle back?

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      It seems to me like 90 % of the people on here are arrogant and smug, reading some of these 20 page threads, people will sit and type til their fingers fall off insisting they're right. They can't for a second believe their opinion isn't right. Predicting 15-1 is a "good" post? Let's all just go with that then, very realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                        Pot calling the kettle back?
                        nah....I get loud at memebrs when the whine like school girls or act like jerks but I am neither smug nor arrogant.
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It seems to me like 90 % of the people on here are arrogant and smug, reading some of these 20 page threads, people will sit and type til their fingers fall off insisting they're right. They can't for a second believe their opinion isn't right. Predicting 15-1 is a "good" post? Let's all just go with that then, very realistic.
                          You're right, 15-1 is not very realistic. 14-2 is better!

Comment

not really....there are some that rise above the rest.

Comment

ruddy was joking when she said 15-1
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Take care of biz week 1

Comment

Working...
                                X