Tyree
    Boss
    Nicks
    Manningham
    Cruz
    Beckham
    Randle
    Shepard
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

OBJ is the only legit future HOF in the bunch & will soon climb the Giants WRs ranks to #2 behind Toomer at the end of the 2018 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
      OBJ is the only legit future HOF in the bunch & will soon climb the Giants WRs ranks to #2 behind Toomer at the end of the 2018 season.

WHOAAAAAAA!!!! back up a little, Odell is good let the career play out first.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4OnjhabrE

Shockey
        Toomer
        Burress
        Tyree
        Boss
        Nicks
        Manningham
        Cruz
        Beckham
        Randle
        Shepard
        All good but average, no super star among them..........yet.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

WHOAAAAAAA!!!! back up a little, Odell is good let the career play out first.
          He's right. Odell is the only legit future hof. No one in the history of the NFL has started their career better than Odell through the 1st 3 seasons. Odell is easily on his way to canton as long as he stays healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

All good but average, no super star among them..........yet.
            Nicks wasn't?
            Cruz (for a time) wasn't?
            Beckham isn't?
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

You don't need an over paid WR to win in this league. You would think real giants fans would have realized this after 07 and 11.

OBJ is great, but he has a very serious injury that could effect his explosive play. You don't pay QB money to a WR with a bad injury before he proves he is 100% recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by AGiantDynasty View Post

OBJ is great, but he has a very serious injury that could effect his explosive play. You don't pay QB money to a WR with a bad injury before he proves he is 100% recovered.

That is not a point of contention in this thread.
                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Nicks wasn't?
                  Cruz (for a time) wasn't?
                  Beckham isn't?
                  I guess Phil Simms wasn't a really good quarterback since he didn't make the HOF.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4OnjhabrE

Shockey
                    Toomer
                    Burress

Tyree
                    Boss
                    Nicks
                    Manningham
                    Cruz
                    Beckham

Randle
                    Shepard
                    The ones in bold...above average to excellent, right?

And Shep may be, time will tell
                    "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I guess Phil Simms wasn't a really good quarterback since he didn't make the HOF.
                      I think he should be there...
                      "No...I didn't."

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

The ones in bold...above average to excellent, right?

And Shep may be, time will tell
                        Correct sir.
                        I'd put a double bold on Nicks,
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

I think he should be there...
                          I do, too...but my point was that using HOF membership as the standard of whether or not a player was/is good is a bit on the ridiculous side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I do, too...but my point was that using HOF membership as the standard of whether or not a player was/is good is a bit on the ridiculous side.
                            Agreed. Nicks, Burress, and Cruz, may not have HOF resumes, but each were absolutely dominant at their peaks. Toomer, S. Smith, and Manningham were also excellent Wideouts. The book on Beckham hasnít been written yet, But on talent alone he could be talked about as a future HOFír I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

He's right. Odell is the only legit future hof. No one in the history of the NFL has started their career better than Odell through the 1st 3 seasons. Odell is easily on his way to canton as long as he stays healthy.
                              Big if.............

Comment

Working...
                              X