Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT are YOU going say when ELI brings us one more SUPER BOWL RING ??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT are YOU going say when ELI brings us one more SUPER BOWL RING ??!!

Better O-line.....Better defense.....GIANTS primed to win the NFC east............What are you going to say when Eli brings us one more ring!!!

LOL, this should be interesting.
    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Somebody went to happy hour after work today lol
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

"Yay he is better than Peyton again"
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

New GM and new coach... new defensive coordinator... obviously in improved offensive line which would make our quarterback play better or running back better are wide receivers more time to run their routes..... what will you say if Eli Manning gives us another Super Bowl ring

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
            Better O-line.....Better defense.....GIANTS primed to win the NFC east............What are you going to say when Eli brings us one more ring!!!
            These are some of the very same things we said at the start of last season, just sayin'
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

First I will say “yay!” Then I’m going to think of this attention seeking thread.

Comment

I'll respond to this after 4-26th.

Comment

Eli was lucky...

Comment

the yankees beat the Mets today.

Comment

New GM and new coach... new defensive coordinator... obviously in improved offensive line which would make our quarterback play better or running back better are wide receivers more time to run their routes..... what will you say if Eli Manning gives us another Super Bowl ring
                      What obvious improvements to the OL have happened?

Eli is not going to deliver another SB ring. There’s nothing else to say
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

What obvious improvements to the OL have happened?

Eli is not going to deliver another SB ring. There’s nothing else to say
                        Well of course we have not addressed the offensive line yet but our general manager said that's one of the number one things he plans to do .....so I was hypothetically saying what will you say when Eli Manning brings us one more Super Bowl ring?? It's not like he hasn't done it before... yes he's on the decline but if they have an improved defense a better offensive line why not? I do not understand the New York fanbase..that act like Eli Manning is a paraplegic... unlikely Maybe... but definitely not impossible

Comment

I'll say.... Thank You once again Eli. Were so glad to have you played your career as a NY Giant. It's been a pleasure rooting for you.

Comment

Well of course we have not addressed the offensive line yet but our general manager said that's one of the number one things he plans to do .....so I was hypothetically saying what will you say when Eli Manning brings us one more Super Bowl ring?? It's not like he hasn't done it before... yes he's on the decline but if they have an improved defense a better offensive line why not? I do not understand the New York fanbase..that act like Eli Manning is a paraplegic... unlikely Maybe... but definitely not impossible
                            There have been too many signs on display that say that he doesn't have another run left in him. If he needs perfect conditions around him to succeed, and cant play well otherwise, that sure doesn't look good. I'd love to be wrong, but I dont think I am

Comment

I'd go in the back yard and tell those darn pigs to land

Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
                              X