Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT are YOU going say when ELI brings us one more SUPER BOWL RING ??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

I guess the purpose of me posting those stats is obviously going over some of your heads. If Eli put up 12,869yds & threw 91 TDs in 2014-2016 w/o a good OL & no run game, then imagine what his #s could be with an improved OL & run game? From 2014-2016, Matt Ryan put up these #s:
    14,229 yds 87 TDs. Keep in mind he had Davonte Freeman rushing for 2000+yds & 22 TDs in 15'-16' Giants RBs combined have rushed for 11 TDs in 2015-2016.

All I'm saying is to stop acting like Eli has had a great OL/Run game the past 5 yrs & has been stinking it up in spite of that. He hasn't. If the Giants improve the OL & get a 1000yd RB out of it this yr & Eli still plays poor, then I'll be the 1st one on the get rid of Eli bandwagon.
    I get it...You think Eli is the victim. Nothing has gone over my head. I think he needed to lift his team up as our franchise QB and didn't. We may be the only 3-13 in the last decade or more who's "franchise QB" didn't get hurt.

I think we both understand each other's position so continuing this seems silly. I have no problem with you believing what you do. I hope you offer me the same.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
      Better O-line.....Better defense.....GIANTS primed to win the NFC east............What are you going to say when Eli brings us one more ring!!!
      It's happening!!!

Comment

• Top 10 QB Of All Time.
        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• I will say: "Thank you"
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
            Top 10 QB Of All Time.
            No way Eli cracks the top 10 list.
            Who's your top 10?

Comment

• I like to see the Giants win SB myself so that #2 pick is vital. Draft a QB and you squander a huge opportunity next year and probably beyond to win a SB. That #2 pick is huge. It's not like the Giants are rebuilding. They have the pieces to succeed. ODB, SS and Engram are going to light it up next year. We finally have an LT. Barkley, Chubb or Nelson at 2 will make an immediate impact. Obviously I want Barkley. Teams will have to finally respect the run game. They won't respect it if we draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

This team has been thirsty for points the last two years and finally have a chance to draft the next Barry Sanders with already one of the best WR in the game? Just take him at 2 and don't look back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                Top 10 QB Of All Time.
                LOL.

I LOVE Eli....but let's come back down to Earth here.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Thanks Eli!!!..... You still screwed a lot plays over the past 4 years but thanks!
                  Who wouldn't be happy? It still doesn't erase all the bone head mistakes he's made.. He's open to critiscm just like everyone else.

Comment

• THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO IS RUN UP ON EVERYONEOF MY FRIENDS THAT SAID ELI WAS WASHED UP AND CAN'T DO IT NO MORE JUST TO TELL THEM I TOLD YOU ELISTILL GOT IT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

Well of course we have not addressed the offensive line yet but our general manager said that's one of the number one things he plans to do .....so I was hypothetically saying what will you say when Eli Manning brings us one more Super Bowl ring?? It's not like he hasn't done it before... yes he's on the decline but if they have an improved defense a better offensive line why not? I do not understand the New York fanbase..that act like Eli Manning is a paraplegic... unlikely Maybe... but definitely not impossible
                      If he does it will not be him bringing it... it will be the TEAM. He throws it ...He doesn't throw and catch it not to mention the YAC that he benefits from. smirk

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

IT wont BE just ELI if IT happens....

Or maybe you DIDNT realize there are 52 PLAYERS on a TEAM
                        You mean ELI doesn't catch his own off target passes? .....Shocker! smirk

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli_QB10 View Post

Is this because you feel that we won't be able to build around Eli adequately before his career ends or do you feel that Eli no longer has what it takes?
                          I would say that it's because even with a clean pocket and WRs catching the ball his passes are consistently off target...even a 5 yard dump off to the RB. Eli is the only QB that is mentioned that every single detail needs to be perfect around him in order to succeed. Yes he has made some miracle throws or should I say amazing throws but just like OBJ being ripped for ONE playoff game in which he under performed in 3.5 years....ELI far exceeds those numbers before and after he has won a SB............just for those that will say "Oh but ELI won two SBs"

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post

He needs an offensive line like every other QB in football. Have some faith.
                            I wonder what the excuse will be next?....smirk

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Honestly?......Because he's 33-47 in his last 5 years. 5 years is a long time. he's not the player he was....He's near the end of his career. He's not near as solid in the pocket....He goes down now without being touched.......He seems to need a lot of talent around him......he falls apart with the rest of the team......he seems to not be the clutch guy he was........the guy he was many, many years ago is gone.

That's why.
                              What burns me up is when he throws the ball in the dirt as soon as play is not there vs buying time or going to another read. Ironman?? That's mainly the reason why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I was just having some fun.

Unfortunately..He is currently the QB of a 3-13 team. Maybe we should temper our expectations. We are a bad team right now.
                                Is fun allow on this board? smirk

Comment

Working...
                                X