Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT are YOU going say when ELI brings us one more SUPER BOWL RING ??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

Not always true. I hold Eli accountable for his play above and beyond the mess. Maybe you dont
    No, you blame Eli ,there is a big difference .

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

ha ha....
      nice spin skippy

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Is that not allowed? Is it mandatory to blame others no matter how Eli plays?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Cmon Rosie....Eli is teflon E for a reason. Eli is NEVER at fault for his bad play. When in doubt blame everyone except Easy E.....

Whew I'm glad to help the uninformed.

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
            Better O-line.....Better defense.....GIANTS primed to win the NFC east............What are you going to say when Eli brings us one more ring!!!
            Is it possible? Certainly, it could happen.
            No sure that makes it a good thing to plan around.
            "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

Name a time Eli has not shoulderd the blame or thrown another teammate under the bus,I'll wait.

Comment

Did I say it's not alowed,I see the Eli haters are rather touchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

ha ha....
                  nice spin skippy
                  Truth hurts huh?

Comment

Name a time Eli has not shoulderd the blame or thrown another teammate under the bus,I'll wait.
                    How is that even relevant to the question?

Comment

How is that even relevant to the question?
                      I fully understand how Eli haters would not understand how it is all connected, doesn't fit their agenda.

Comment

Did I say it's not alowed,I see the Eli haters are rather touchy.
                        When GT told you he holds everyone accountable, you responded by telling him that he blames Eli. Please explain.

Comment

I fully understand how Eli haters would not understand how it is all connected, doesn't fit their agenda.
                          I'll speak slower for you. What does Eli's post-game comments have to do with what Giants fans think of his play?

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                            Better O-line.....Better defense.....GIANTS primed to win the NFC east............What are you going to say when Eli brings us one more ring!!!
                            Giant's defense was 6th in defense I think and Eli looked like he threw bad passes on purpose for many years. I wouldn't be suprised if he helped the Giants win another Superbowl. I would critisize him on holding back for years if he did help Giants win another Superbowl.
                            I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

When GT told you he holds everyone accountable, you responded by telling him that he blames Eli. Please explain.
                              Exactly what I said, he uses the word accountable but his postings blame Eli .Does he mention the league leading drops,or the lack of a run game or the lack of an offensive line .............or God forbid the injuries , no, lets talk about Eli getting old so we can draft a newer sexier model........who from the so called experts are all question marks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

Giant's defense was 6th in defense I think and Eli looked like he threw bad passes on purpose for many years. I wouldn't be suprised if he helped the Giants win another Superbowl. I would critisize him on holding back for years if he did help Giants win another Superbowl.
                                perfect example of what I am talking about here......................

Comment

Working...
                                X