Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT are YOU going say when ELI brings us one more SUPER BOWL RING ??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure. 6th, 2nd to last.

What's the difference?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Exactly what I said, he uses the word accountable but his postings blame Eli .Does he mention the league leading drops,or the lack of a run game or the lack of an offensive line .............or God forbid the injuries , no, lets talk about Eli getting old so we can draft a newer sexier model........who from the so called experts are all question marks.
      I disagree.

I think he criticized Manning specifically for his poor play where appropriate. As he should.

No one is saying Manning is the reason for how bad the team is, but he is accountable for his performance. And in 2017 he just wasn't that good.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
        Better O-line.....Better defense.....GIANTS primed to win the NFC east............What are you going to say when Eli brings us one more ring!!!
        I'm going to say GO GIANTS!! !!!! ! !!!

Comment

• Thank you,

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I disagree.

I think he criticized Manning specifically for his poor play where appropriate. As he should.

No one is saying Manning is the reason for how bad the team is, but he is accountable for his performance. And in 2017 he just wasn't that good.
            Simply put,Eli was as good as the case around him. That is making him accountable ,saying Eli did this or didn't do that is blame.

Comment

• I canít wait for the season to start. We might have a coach who knows what to do against a cover 2. Teams will finally have to adjust their defense and not laugh at what kind of system is in place now. Not scoring 30 points was ALL Macadoo.

Comment

Simply put,Eli was as good as the case around him. That is making him accountable ,saying Eli did this or didn't do that is blame.
                No, its holding him accountable for his own **** poor play, and not making excuse after excuse for him like you continuously do. You just dont get it.
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

No, its holding him accountable for his own **** poor play, and not making excuse after excuse for him like you continuously do. You just dont get it.
                  yes ,I do. You hate him and want the new sexy model, I get it.It's the wrong thought process but I get it.

Comment

Do you put any individual blame on Eli for his play last year, or is it your position that he could not have played any better because of the team around him?

Comment

yes ,I do. You hate him and want the new sexy model, I get it.It's the wrong thought process but I get it.
                      No, seriously......you really and truly DONT get it, and this dumb statement of yours proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You think criticism is hatred, but dont feel bad, because other posters here also subscribe to that same clueless thought process. Its easier to call someone a "hater" than it is to accept the true reality of a situation.
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

No, seriously......you really and truly DONT get it, and this dumb statement of yours proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You think criticism is hatred, but dont feel bad, because other posters here also subscribe to that same clueless thought process. Its easier to call someone a "hater" than it is to accept the true reality of a situation.
                        You as an Eli hater need to spin ,I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Do you put any individual blame on Eli for his play last year, or is it your position that he could not have played any better because of the team around him?
                          Doesn't matter what I think does it,you won't listen anyway. Eli haters are going to hate.

Comment

Doesn't matter what I think does it,you won't listen anyway. Eli haters are going to hate.
                            Yet you are all over this MB telling people what you think. Why so hard to answer such an easy question?

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Yet you are all over this MB telling people what you think. Why so hard to answer such an easy question?
                              He cant face the truth. He'd rather play games and call us haters. Way easier that way

Comment

He cant face the truth. He'd rather play games and call us haters. Way easier that way
                                It's the truth you and others are Eli haters and nothing will change that ,your posts prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X