Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT are YOU going say when ELI brings us one more SUPER BOWL RING ??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Yet you are all over this MB telling people what you think. Why so hard to answer such an easy question?
    Truth is we will never know unless you give Eli the tools to work with ,correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Truth is we will never know unless you give Eli the tools to work with ,correct?
      Even with a good OL and a strong running game, his numbers were nothing spectacular, and his play was still very erratic and inconsistent

Believe it or not, there is plenty of past evidence on film to completely disprove what you keep saying, but again, you refuse to acknowledge it, and prefer to stick to calling people haters, and all because you cant form a cognizant argument.
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Even with a good OL and a strong running game, his numbers were nothing spectacular, and his play was still very erratic and inconsistent

Believe it or not, there is plenty of past evidence on film to completely disprove what you keep saying, but again, you refuse to acknowledge it, and prefer to stick to calling people haters, and all because you cant form a cognizant argument.
        I honestly believe you're wrong in may aspects of your arguments ,I wish I could help you understand but I believe you hate Eli so much you could never be open to the fact that you could be wrong.

Comment

Yet they won super bowls.

Comment

So after all of your unequivocal defense of Eli, you now admit that you donít know whether he was at all to blame for last season or not?

ok

Comment

Yet they won super bowls.
              Yep, they sure did, and sometimes in spite of Eli, and never solely because of him.
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I believe you hate Eli so much you could never be open to the fact that you could be wrong.
                Yet another nonsense claim of yours in which you have zero empirical proof to back it up.

You equate criticism to hatred, which immediately makes any argument you make in this regard nothing but a joke. If you can produce just one single post of mine in which I stated that I had even the slightest bit of actual hatred toward Eli Manning, I will gladly concede and throw you a public apology.

Comment

Yep, they sure did, and sometimes in spite of Eli, and never solely because of him.
                  Are you implying Eli played in a manner not conducive to winning in one or both games and the team carried him?

Can you define in spite of him?
                  The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Are you implying Eli played in a manner not conducive to winning in one or both games and the team carried him?

Can you define in spite of him?
                    Not necessarily in those two games, but moreso throughout those two full seasons that got them to those two games.

He had an incredible season in 2011, obviously, but the bonehead plays and bad decisions from him never completely went away.

Comment

Not necessarily in those two games, but moreso throughout those two full seasons that got them to those two games.

He had an incredible season in 2011, obviously, but the bonehead plays and bad decisions from him never completely went away.
                      Have you done an analysis of what the other 53 on the roster did to contribute and mistakes as well. Some will help carry the QBs mistakes, But there were times the Qb carried other team members mistakes. I try to look at it as there are 2 sides to the coin.
                      The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

The thing that made 2011 amazing, and kind of an aberration IMO, is that he actually almost completely eliminated those decisions that season. Eli's season was far superior than any other season he's ever had. It's too bad he couldn't bottle that and keep it moving forward because it'd be a completely different narrative about him, not only on this MB, but across the legions of NFL fans. I'm sure that some fans will bring up his numbers in 15' and 16', but his play was nothing close to 2011. I'm sure many folks here could back me up on the merits of "eyeball" vs. "statistics" on that assessment.
                        sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Exactly what I said, he uses the word accountable but his postings blame Eli .Does he mention the league leading drops,or the lack of a run game or the lack of an offensive line .............or God forbid the injuries , no, lets talk about Eli getting old so we can draft a newer sexier model........who from the so called experts are all question marks.
                          Yes, GT acknowledges the issues on offense other than Eli but like many of us, he belives Eli is not as good as he once was.

I for one felt at times last year that Eli did not not have a chance to succeed to our offense and I was genuinely concerned for his well being. But with that said, I have no desire to call GT a hater.

Opinions vary and it can make for good conversation. I just have never understood why some people get all overly sensitive about Eli.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I disagree.

I think he criticized Manning specifically for his poor play where appropriate. As he should.

No one is saying Manning is the reason for how bad the team is, but he is accountable for his performance. And in 2017 he just wasn't that good.
                            Deep down inside I always knew you were a hater.

Welcome to the dark side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'm guessing we would be better with a QB that could move...even a little. the inability to deal with a pass rush is killing Eli's ability to produce.
                              This! Eli fanboys ALWAYS act like heís the victim of unfair ridicule. The guy splits this fan base like no other and a big reason for that is he stinks at extending plays with his feet. Even tho he was able to do that in the two SB runs, the oline has to be stellar for Eli to do it again at his age. Stick a fork in him already!

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                                I canít wait for the season to start. We might have a coach who knows what to do against a cover 2. Teams will finally have to adjust their defense and not laugh at what kind of system is in place now. Not scoring 30 points was ALL Macadoo.
                                Oh yeah? Personnel donít matter I guess. Letís just put cardboard players out there blazing saddles style. Hey we can even recycle Mcadoos menu for one of the cutouts

Comment

Working...
                                X