Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT are YOU going say when ELI brings us one more SUPER BOWL RING ??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
    New GM and new coach... new defensive coordinator... obviously in improved offensive line which would make our quarterback play better or running back better are wide receivers more time to run their routes..... what will you say if Eli Manning gives us another Super Bowl ring
    with all do respect the one thing missing and hopefully not for long is better talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

perfect example of what I am talking about here......................
      Huh what you @
      I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

perfect example of what I am talking about here......................
        What you are talking about?
        I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Deep down inside I always knew you were a hater.

Welcome to the dark side.
          Well by this definition everyone must be a hater.

On balance - for doing the exact same thing - I've also been called a homer for pointing out the idiotic logic in the hater argument.

It's equally brainless on either side of the coin apparently.
          sigpic

Comment

• Galllllleee , Shazam !

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              Galllllleee , Shazam !
              You ate fresh lobster today, did you not??
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Truth hurts huh?
                I guess...... tell me how it feels.

Eli holds himself accountable why shouldn't I ?

Also look up the difference between accountability and blame. Maybe you'll learn something.

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

You ate fresh lobster today, did you not??
                  ha , not today Joe ... Kids and grandkids came over and my wife made lasagna ,salad and bread ! Oh and chocolate cake with white frosting ... good stuff

I'd be extremely happy if old Eli gets us another SB win .. I hope he has his best year ever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

So after all of your unequivocal defense of Eli, you now admit that you donít know whether he was at all to blame for last season or not?

ok
                    That wasn't the question you asked, no he wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

I guess...... tell me how it feels.

Eli holds himself accountable why shouldn't I ?

Also look up the difference between accountability and blame. Maybe you'll learn something.

Maybe you will ,you're the one doing it.

Comment

Maybe you will ,you're the one doing it.
                        okee dokee skippy...

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyer View Post

Oh yeah? Personnel donít matter I guess.
                          The Giants offense was much better in 2015 than in 2016 even though the Giants had arguably better personnel in 2016.

The offense turned into crap as soon as Mac took over as a HC. I definitely blame him more than anyone else for the failures on offense. Roughly 99% of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

The Giants offense was much better in 2015 than in 2016 even though the Giants had arguably better personnel in 2016.

The offense turned into crap as soon as Mac took over as a HC. I definitely blame him more than anyone else for the failures on offense. Roughly 99% of it.
                            Again I agree with a lot of what you're saying but I blame Reese ,Mara and Coughlin as much as McAdonothing for not surrounding Eli with better personnel

Comment

Again I agree with a lot of what you're saying but I blame Reese ,Mara and Coughlin as much as McAdonothing for not surrounding Eli with better personnel
                              Eli Manning was the beneficiary of the greatest era of Giants WR's in franchise history.
                              NO Giants QB ever had a cavalcade of great receivers year after year that Eli Manning had.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Eli Manning was the beneficiary of the greatest era of Giants WR's in franchise history.
                                NO Giants QB ever had a cavalcade of great receivers year after year that Eli Manning had.
                                As good as his receivers were /are his O line and protection has been that bad, you can't just pick one position and say they were great .

Comment

Working...
                                X