Giants Playersr Who Could Be Traded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Playersr Who Could Be Traded

We know LA n other teams are trading talent due to money issues, perhaps with the limited n restrictuve cap space of Giants they might entertain trading may be an option anyone worth a trade other than:
    JPP, Vetnon, possibly even Beckham?

I would love to free up some cash, shedding a big contract . I just don't see us dealing one of the Contracts. Who would want DEs that have trouble getting to the QB in time? Almost a sack is pressure, but is it worth 17 a year?.
    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

We really don't have many tradable assets besides draft picks.

Comment

Waiting for somebody to say it...

Comment

JPP or Vernon would be good to trade, both not nearly as productive enough to warrent their salary. Although, maybe if gettlemen could get some legit depth behind them and made it so they weren't on the field taking 99.6% of the snaps they'd be more effective and not worn the f out all the time.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post
            Waiting for somebody to say it...
            Eli won't be traded hopefully that will curtail "trade Eli!!!!"
            ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post

Eli won't be traded hopefully that will curtail "trade Eli!!!!"
              ​​​
              he won't be traded because he has a no trade clause in his contract, but he sure could be asked to take a pay cut to help the team....

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post

he won't be traded because he has a no trade clause in his contract, but he sure could be asked to take a pay cut to help the team....
                I don't think he would take a pay cut without incentives. I could reasonably see down to 16 a year, up is guarantee to 30. He is not extended and frees up cash.
                "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I don't think he would take a pay cut without incentives. I could reasonably see down to 16 a year, up is guarantee to 30. He is not extended and frees up cash.
                  I would be amazed if all of this stuff isn't going through Gettlemans mind all the time..

Comment

I would be amazed if all of this stuff isn't going through Gettlemans mind all the time..
                    We have no cap space. How could it no be? We are not In the FO and we see the challenges he faces.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

We have no cap space. How could it no be? We are not In the FO and we see the challenges he faces.
                      what a terrible time for the team to be short of cap money

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Uh, yeah!

Comment

Trade JPP....pls

Comment

Restructuring usually means adding more years, I don't think anyone wants that for Eli right?

Comment

Working...
                              X