Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRC asked to take “significant paycut” but the player who really needs to take this is Eli Manning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRC asked to take “significant paycut” but the player who really needs to take this is Eli Manning.

Giants Management has no balls how can you ask DRC to take a paycut when you have trash Eli Manning making almost 23 million?

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    Giants Management has no balls how can you ask DRC to take a paycut when you have trash Eli Manning making almost 23 million?
    the only answer could be that the Giants management feels that none of the team problems have been Eli's fault..

Comment

Over or under 15 pages???

Comment

"trash"?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

They can ask and he’ll say no. Then what?

Comment

Eli isn't worth 23 mil. Seriously. The NFL salaries are out of hand. I get injuries and longevity blah blah blah. But you can't tell me it isn't a bit inflated at some positions. Especially qb, wr and de.
            Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Sounds like someone could use a good shower cry.

Comment

Personally, I don't think that ANY player should take a pay cut. It isn't the player's fault that a team is dumb enough to overpay the player and put the team in a bad cap situation.
                “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                  Eli isn't worth 23 mil. Seriously. The NFL salaries are out of hand. I get injuries and longevity blah blah blah. But you can't tell me it isn't a bit inflated at some positions. Especially qb, wr and de.
                  Sports salaries are obscene, agreed, But how can we pick out Eli or any other single player? It's because of fans that it has become what it is. If we didn't buy into it, it would not exist.
                  Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-11-2018, 11:58 AM.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

When it comes to Eli Manning, he cares a lot about his money and there's nothing wrong with that. He has an outstanding agent and they got the owners to pay up big time.

Nasir Jones

Comment

Reduce the amounts but make the contracts fully guaranteed. Problem solved.

Nasir Jones

Comment

this has nothing to do with the QB it's about a 32 year old part time player who I like but he has run his course here,why is everything about the QB,DRC has been having trouble staying on the field even in a part time roll,there is no comparison to a guy who has never missed a game and plays a completely different position,it's fine to hate on the guy if thats what makes people happy but this is not the way to gripe they don't relate.

Comment

this is a great point look at JPP even JJ salary's are out of control,look at the OL market insane.

Comment

He's gone

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...gers-cromartie
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Another Eli paycut request bites the dust, year in year out. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X