Snacks takes shots at his teammates in defense of DRC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snacks takes shots at his teammates in defense of DRC

Snacks is a good player but talks too much.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

Typical response. He is right but wrong to say it.

In the end this happens every year in the NFL . If you’re over 30 and near the end of your contract chances are you will be cut if the cap hit is bad enough. I am a huge fan of DRC (the guy did it ALL for the Giants) but the move makes sense.

Our defensive “leaders” really need to buck up. They have been directly and indirectly insulting their teammates all season long and it continues. Never burn a bridge.

Comment

He's JUST saying what MOST of us on the BOARD are thinking.
      ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

Nothing wrong with what he said or how he said it. Almost 52 other people need to be asked the same.
        Last edited by andthewinneris; 03-11-2018, 07:43 PM.
        Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

“I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. … He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.”

Comment

he is correct release more . btw which line is he talking about getting old? d or O?

Comment

Got no problems with it... on a team, workplace wheatever, you hold everyone involved accountable. Some of these guys are out there making a ton of money not living up to it, or just did there time to earn it now that they have it, they don't care. Maybe it was the wrong forum to poke jabs, but end of the day. he's right .
            sigpic

Comment

We ask for honest opinions from players, get them, and still ***** about them. Lol
              “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                We ask for honest opinions from players, get them, and still ***** about them. Lol
                i dont think he said anything out of line.

Comment

he didn't take a shot at anyone..I do agree that he is starting to talk too much though

Comment

Did I miss something in the article? What did he say that's wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                      he is correct release more . btw which line is he talking about getting old? d or O?

I believe someone said something along the lines as “it’s a business”.
                      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

CUT HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! HE'S A CANCER BECAUSE HE SPOKE HIS MIND!11!11!1!!!1!!!
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                          CUT HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! HE'S A CANCER BECAUSE HE SPOKE HIS MIND!11!11!1!!!1!!!
                          C'mon, it's not like he's doing blow with some trollop!

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Basically everyone is accountable for the terrible season and DRC was a guy doing his part. I read that they save 6.5 mill by releasing him, seemed to be why he's gone and not his play. You can agree or disagree with his opinion, but anyone selling that as throwing his teammates under the bus has an agenda.

Comment

Nothing newsworthy about his being biased and getting pissed that his friend got released!
                              Let me know when he “keeps it real” and calls out guys with big contracts who aren’t earning it....like JPP.
                              Bringing up all 52 is kind of an easy copout, because there were guys making minimum salaries outplaying guys with mega deals!
                              And yeah....he is yet another Giant, who has started to talk too much.
                              Better Giants than DRC have been released through the years, and the other players back then, didn’t **** and moan about it to the press.
                              Last edited by bigblue58; 03-11-2018, 07:50 PM.
                              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X