Giants have re-signed Mark Herzlich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants have re-signed Mark Herzlich

I'm a bit surprised. I suspected last year would be his last with us. Of course he still must make the 53.

I assume for the veteran's minimum?

Comment

Can he long snap? Our regular long snapper is getting uh... long in the tooth.
      Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

Comment

Now this is a dumb move.

Comment

Cancer survivors are happy

Comment

I'm beginning to hate Gettlemans decision making.

Herzlich has zero value on this team. Zero.

Ogletree was a good trade but not if it costs us quality OLmen.
            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Herz has 9 lives with this franchise.
              I guess the Mohawk was the selling point for Gettleman. Because it surely wasnít his play.

Comment

This is such a joke, he literally might be the worst player in the league. Every single big kick return, guess who missed a tackle? Herzlich. And don't even get me started on when he actually plays downs, he's too slow, cant cover anyone and cant tackle anyone. Seriously one of the worst players I've ever seen in my life last this long.

Enough with the sympathy contracts for this guy already.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  I'm beginning to hate Gettlemans decision making.

Herzlich has zero value on this team. Zero.

Ogletree was a good trade but not if it costs us quality OLmen.
                  I'd feel better seeing a trade that doesn't cost draft picks (unless it's trading picks for picks), they burned two already. Seems odd they couldn't get anything for DRC, out of all the potential cuts - he'll probably get picked up right away. I'm getting the feeling they won't get anything for the more certain cuts, other than paying a percentage of what's due to them. And they'll have to pay their replacements from FA something similar to what they supposedly "saved".

Comment

As I stated, he still has to make the squad. But I get it. It seems to have John Mara written all over it.

Comment

Well I guess that blows up Chase Blackburnís comeback chances.....

Comment

Mark Herzlich must have naked pictures of John Mara to have lasted this long in the Giants franchise.

Comment

He may not make the 51 . If he has lost a step on Special teams he is time may be short lived. If he can still contribute why not give him a shot.
                          Last edited by TEM; 03-12-2018, 06:18 PM.
                          "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

He has to have pictures of Mara in drag. He has to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Well I guess that blows up Chase Blackburnís comeback chances.....
                              You take that back! Chase Blackburn is still better than Herzlich times 100.

#NeverForget
                              #ChasingBrady
                              #BestSuperBowlInterceptionOfAllTime

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X