Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Sure why my post was moved or where it went?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure why my post was moved or where it went?

To
    Entertainment? Seriously! Looks like its being hidden!

Last edited by bigjeep; 03-12-2018, 07:02 PM.
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

It was a GOOD, TIMELY Post....It's Not Entertainment...It's Sad!, God Bless Cris Carter for calling out OBJ, after 45+ years as a Giant fan, where are my players who represented Giant Pride...on this 3-13 team...?

Comment

Originally posted by foxie View Post
      It was a GOOD, TIMELY Post....It's Not Entertainment...It's Sad!, God Bless Cris Carter for calling out OBJ, after 45+ years as a Giant fan, where are my players who represented Giant Pride...on this 3-13 team...?
      Yea, one of the Mods I guess is a OBJ fan. This guy is going to be a disaster for this team down the road and we will get **** for him!
      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Where good threads go to die

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
          To

How can it be hidden if you know where it is?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

lol
            "Thumper! What did your father tell you?"

Thumper (looking rather forlorn): "If you can't say somethin' nice..." (sigh) "...don't say nothin' at all

Comment

Originally posted by foxie View Post
              It looks like your new Giants players are hanging out with your old Giants players.

We all know if he gets 1200 yards receiving and double digit TDs no one will care what he does. Just like no one cared what LT and the boys were doing before games.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
                To

Mine was too...and on the OBJ thing as well. I thought I had made a mistake and accidentally put it there but I don't think I have gone that senile yet.

Comment

I know he's so electric, but he will want "face of the franchise" money. I just don't see the Mara's wanting to make him the face of the franchise. He's just too irresponsible.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                    It looks like your new Giants players are hanging out with your old Giants players.

We all know if he gets 1200 yards receiving and double digit TDs no one will care what he does. Just like no one cared what LT and the boys were doing before games.
                    You have a point about LT. And I think a lot of us here don't care what Odell does. The problem is, that when LT was doing it, he wasn't surrounded by a world of people with camera's in their pocket.. OBJ has to be way more responsible than LT had to be. And trust me these young players are taught all about this. It's amazing that he just doesn't seem to care.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Took awhile to find it. Since when is an article on Carter criticizing OBJ Entertainment?

https://nypost.com/2018/03/12/even-o...urning-on-him/
                      Last edited by bigjeep; 03-13-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post

You have a point about LT. And I think a lot of us here don't care what Odell does. The problem is, that when LT was doing it, he wasn't surrounded by a world of people with camera's in their pocket.. OBJ has to be way more responsible than LT had to be. And trust me these young players are taught all about this. It's amazing that he just doesn't seem to care.
                        In his mind, he is holding all the cards!

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post

Spot on! The Mara's aren't so innocent. Win games and they look the other way like they are trying to do with OBJ. But today, it's not tolerated like it was back then!

BTW - LT's game really fell off as the drugs took over. His game fell off quicker then most players with his talent!

Comment

Working...
                          X