No announcement yet.

Losing good players like DRC creating extra holes then losing out on Norwell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing good players like DRC creating extra holes then losing out on Norwell

is worrying me .. we create a hole at CB which was a strong point (except for depth) because we swear we will get Norwell .... so not only did we create a hole we leave a bigger hole unfilled ... dammit resign Pugh try to sign a OT .... then draft another OG in the 2nd round

plans are backfiring already

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
    is worrying me .. we create a hole at CB which was a strong point (except for depth) because we swear we will get Norwell .... so not only did we create a hole we leave a bigger hole unfilled ... dammit resign Pugh try to sign a OT .... then draft another OG in the 2nd round

do you really even know what their plans are??

I dont....
    "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

In Reese we trust, right? Wait, no no. We can't say that anymore.

Comment

No panic here lol. Resign Pugh and try him at tackle yet free agency hasn't even started yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
          No panic here lol. Resign Pugh and try him at tackle yet free agency hasn't even started yet.
          Hope they are not going to panic and resign (and overpay) for ANOTHER piece of that pathetic OL again. Accomplishes nothing, just more of the same.

Comment

this roster needed a ton of attention get ready because you got to take the pain to have some gains,20 or 30 mill isn't enough to compete with these teams that have over 80 or 100 mill to spend they are gonna have to do it the hard way draft good players.

Comment

Don't sweat it man! We signed herzlich lol yeah I'm with ya . I'm starting to get worried already .

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post

Hope they are not going to panic and resign (and overpay) for ANOTHER piece of that pathetic OL again. Accomplishes nothing, just more of the same.
                May have no choice to resign Pugh....not many big FA options out there which sucks

Comment

Working...
                X