Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why no rumors or news?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • why no rumors or news?

    why are there no rumors or news on free agent signings and the Giants? Free agency in football doesn't take that long like say Baseball Free agency which lasts for months.

  • #2
    They'll come

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
      why are there no rumors or news on free agent signings and the Giants? Free agency in football doesn't take that long like say Baseball Free agency which lasts for months.
      There was 1, and he just chose the Jags instead ...

      Comment


      • #4
        it's hard to compete with 20 mill to spend,some of these teams have more then 100 mill,the jags seem to have a ton of cash perennially.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
          it's hard to compete with 20 mill to spend,some of these teams have more then 100 mill,the jags seem to have a ton of cash perennially.
          our GM has to get creative its not all about how much you have to spend but being good at making a deal so to speak.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

            our GM has to get creative its not all about how much you have to spend but being good at making a deal so to speak.
            Gettleman has to pull a rabbit out of his *** to get some favorable additions.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

              our GM has to get creative its not all about how much you have to spend but being good at making a deal so to speak.
              but he has shown some discipline buy not taking the bait and ending back on the salary cap Merry go round.

              Comment

              Working...
              X